Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Might be closing in on ascension idk

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Had a hang out date with this quite pretty, petite Latina girl. I thought it was going to be a disastrous ordeal of awkward silences and her ignoring me to play on her phone. We went to see the new Spider-Man movie and I was pleasantly surprised. I’m fairly certain we are still friends but we shared the same drink and she rested her head on my shoulder for about half the movie. That has been the only form of intimacy that I have received in the entirety of my life and I turn 24 in a few months. We are still purely friends but this is the best chance I have had in my life to reach ascension and leave my inceldom. Wish me luck boyos I’m not like the others if I find i am a fakecel and I feel like I don’t belong here then I will leave this place for good as I know how annoying it is to have ascended fakecels hanging around when they don’t belong here. For now though I remain incel but I am hopeful.

Quick background on my stats
I am:
5’5
Overweight
Confirmed 3 to 4/10 on photofeeler and truerateme and have never had any success on any dating apps
23 year old khhv up until tonight I had not ever even touched a girl.
These are not fakecel stats and no I am not larping

You're ranked low on Photofeeler because you're fat. But you're fat AND you managed to score a date? I've been living off boiled eggs and protein powder for the last... 3 years. I could jump from the nearest 3 story building and all the women close enough to hear the impact would assume it was rain.

Whatever man. I noticed you didn't mention anything about being NT or not.

:chad::chad::chad:

You're ranked low on Photofeeler because you're fat. But you're fat AND you managed to score a date? I've been living off boiled eggs and protein powder for the last... 3 years. I could jump from the nearest 3 story building and all the women close enough to hear the impact would assume it was rain.
I can’t state enough I believe I simply am getting incredibly lucky. We always state that the blackpill is near universal but there is that odd exception now and then and I believe I may have just lucked into being that exception. Don’t want to jump the gun because not shit has happened yet and I could be getting lead on only to get my heart shattered but I may have actually found a girl that doesn’t care for looks and height that much which is stunning because she is a very pretty, petite Latina herself
Whatever man. I noticed you didn't mention anything about being NT or not.

:chad::chad::chad:
I am NT and think this is playing a key role.

I can’t state enough I believe I simply am getting incredibly lucky. We always state that the blackpill is near universal but there is that odd exception now and then and I believe I may have just lucked into being that exception. Don’t want to jump the gun because not shit has happened yet and I could be getting lead on only to get my heart shattered but I may have actually found a girl that doesn’t care for looks and height that much which is stunning because she is a very pretty, petite Latina herself

Let me tell you the tale of another fucking fatass named @BrendioEEE. He too lamented his supposed inceldom. Blackpill this and blackpill that. He even got interviewed by Jubilee. and was the face of incels for a while. He then parlayed this into a fair amount of female interest, and at least one Internet girlfriend. Was he lucky?

Because this is what he looks like now that he's not fat anymore.

.is in 2021, so many fakecels

Let me tell you the tale of another fucking fatass named @BrendioEEE. He too lamented his supposed inceldom. Blackpill this and blackpill that. He even got interviewed by Jubilee. and was the face of incels for a while. He then parlayed this into a fair amount of female interest, and at least one Internet girlfriend. Was he lucky?

View attachment 551047 View attachment 551048
I would look nothing like that if I was thin and don’t have close to that bone structure I’m convinced I would still be quite ugly if I was thin. I’m also truecel height at 5’5 my height alone makes me near undateable
You can say that again, brocel.

So many ascension threads lately. All these fuckers are NT.
I haven’t ascended I am still KHHV

I would look nothing like that if I was thin and don’t have close to that bone structure I’m convinced I would still be quite ugly if I was thin. I’m also truecel height at 5’5 my height alone makes me near undateable

Lose the weight first before you feel sorry for yourself. I understand life is hard. But I'm gonna be so pissed if you turn out to be gold buried in shit.

Lose the weight first before you feel sorry for yourself. I understand life is hard. But I'm gonna be so pissed if you turn out to be gold buried in shit.
Will do I actually am getting a gym membership here soon

Will do I actually am getting a gym membership here soon

Couple that with whatever social expertise you have that earned you this date, I can't imagine you staying incel for very long.

Couple that with whatever social expertise you have that earned you this date, I can't imagine you staying incel for very long.
I agree but at the current moment I am still a khhv. If I ascend I will stick to my word and leave this place as it will no longer be for me. However I can assure you I have suffered greatly in inceldom and been brutally bullied and humiliated for my looks and height

I agree but at the current moment I am still a khhv. If I ascend I will stick to my word and leave this place as it will no longer be for me. However I can assure you I have suffered greatly in inceldom and been brutally bullied and humiliated for my looks and height

I don't doubt that. But ascension is very possible for you, I think.

I watched Brendio's suicide attempt video and bruh that nigga stupid af. Top that off with his habit of spamming gore on online forums and it's no wonder why he was in the situation that he was.

okay good luck with your girl, keep pumping her to the moon:dab:

I watched Brendio's suicide attempt video and bruh that nigga stupid af. Top that off with his habit of spamming gore on online forums and it's no wonder why he was in the situation that he was.

This is why I say most men are not incel because of their face. Brendio was not incel because of his face. He was incel because he was fat, and because he's fucked up in the head. I mean that with all due respect, but he's not well and doesn't seem to want to get well.

Everyone is ascending left and right

Had a hang out date with this quite pretty, petite Latina girl. I thought it was going to be a disastrous ordeal of awkward silences and her ignoring me to play on her phone. We went to see the new Spider-Man movie and I was pleasantly surprised. I’m fairly certain we are still friends but we shared the same drink and she rested her head on my shoulder for about half the movie. That has been the only form of intimacy that I have received in the entirety of my life and I turn 24 in a few months. We are still purely friends but this is the best chance I have had in my life to reach ascension and leave my inceldom. Wish me luck boyos I’m not like the others if I find i am a fakecel and I feel like I don’t belong here then I will leave this place for good as I know how annoying it is to have ascended fakecels hanging around when they don’t belong here. For now though I remain incel but I am hopeful.

Quick background on my stats
I am:
5’5
Overweight
Confirmed 3 to 4/10 on photofeeler and truerateme and have never had any success on any dating apps
23 year old khhv up until tonight I had not ever even touched a girl.
These are not fakecel stats and no I am not larping
Chads.is

Had a hang out date with this quite pretty, petite Latina girl. I thought it was going to be a disastrous ordeal of awkward silences and her ignoring me to play on her phone. We went to see the new Spider-Man movie and I was pleasantly surprised.
who asked whom to see it? tell us about your relationship

I’m fairly certain we are still friends but we shared the same drink and she rested her head on my shoulder for about half the movie. That has been the only form of intimacy that I have received in the entirety of my life and I turn 24 in a few months.
she's just using you for your fat shoulder pillow OP

We are still purely friends but this is the best chance I have had in my life to reach ascension and leave my inceldom. Wish me luck boyos I’m not like the others if I find i am a fakecel and I feel like I don’t belong here then I will leave this place for good as I know how annoying it is to have ascended fakecels hanging around when they don’t belong here
It wouldn't annoy me at all TBH long as you're respectful.
Even if you ascend you'll probably be incel soon after once this chick dumps you.

Good luck man! I hope this is something good for you.

RIPPP:feelsUgh:

Fakecel, mods! At the very least this is a humblebrag

So where did you meet her? How did you even get her to go out with you on a date?

You need to tell us how it's done boyo

And you are still here. What went down in these 3 years?

And you are still here. What went down in these 3 years?
Nah nothing ever came of it. She ghosted me and moved across the country shortly after this. I haven’t seriously :feelsbadman:

Nah nothing ever came of it. She ghosted me and moved across the country shortly after this. I haven’t seriously :feelsbadman:

When she put her head in your shoulder that was her way of saying: "please impregnate me now". She wanted to move across the country carrying your child in her womb. You are the one who passed up the opportunity to breed.