Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel midget whore gets bullied by chad husband

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★

JFL, may allah bring her more suffering and misery

The fact is she definitely loves getting teased by her Chad husband.

why doesn't she just focus on losing weight instead of complaining online?
lmao

Chads response: “send me a pic I’m sure you look good.”

Her: “Okay, tee hee!”

"Its not baby weight when the baby is two years old"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And that's why her husband is an incel, because he doesn't respe- oh, wait...

bet everything i own that husband is 6ft+

"I know my body isn't perfect, but I'm working on accepting that"
Why not work on losing weight? For the record, according to this her BMI is 23.6.
foids dont have the mental capacity to know how to lose weight
all the fat foids i knew as a kid are still fat, not one foid i know has EVER lost weight

Her personality detector failed again.

By the way it takes two weeks for the uterus to return to normal size

"It's not baby weight when the baby is two years old.

:feelskek:Two years is a lot longer than two weeks you dumb cunt.

"It's like you've lost the weight everywhere except for your hips. It's very noticeable from behind. I'll even take a photo and show you so you can see for yourself how fat your ass is
"I'm just motivating you to lose weight. Who else is going to tell you that you're fat?"
Negative reinforcement is a legit anti-landwhale strat. He just wants his wife to be healthy.

He even has a game he plays with our three year old daughter: "Who's the tall one?" - her: "daddy" "Who's the cute one?" - "me!" "Who's the fat one?" - "mommy!!" and they both laugh at me. okay haha very funny.
Based dad doesn't want his daughter turning into a hambeast like his wife.

"Why do you keep trying on clothes if you're never going to buy anything? You keep saying it doesn't look good on you but the truth is that thin people (he meant women) don't need to try on clothing because they look good in everything. So maybe just lose weight before you go clothes shopping again."
Truth. It's not the clothes that make the person look good, but the person who makes the clothes look good.

"Short and fat isn't a good combination"
Brutal blackpill

he'll make 1-2 body shaming comments a week. I've talked to him about it but he says he just wants me to be healthy and fit. It's hurtful, and unhelpful, and unhealthy for my daughter to hear those comments from her dad about her mom.
It's the opposite of unhealthy for her daughter. Parents who let their kids become landwhales should be crucified. Obesity is a lot harder to cure than it is to prevent.

Landwhales should get their tubes tied.

bet everything i own that husband is 6ft+
foids dont have the mental capacity to know how to lose weight
all the fat foids i knew as a kid are still fat, not one foid i know has EVER lost weight

Why should they lose weight when they can just slap on 2kg of makeup and get chads to fuck them off tinder?

omg this is the most :chad: story I've ever heard. she'll never leave him because she knows she can do no better.

I know my body isn't perfect, but I'm working on accepting that.

rage inducing phrasing
you should be working on losing that weight fucking fat whore

If this was a man, the comments will be filled with "it's not fair to be obese because you've finally found someone to marry" "its your responsibility to your wife" etc.

Seems fake. She's just trying to fish for compliments with guys saying :soy: I love big hips.

JFL another story like this. They'll never learn.