Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Middleschoolcel roped after bullying

And normies say we're the evil ones kek.

Always hate to see this. As if "the group of kids" was any better than him. All of them were middle school attending faggots and definately nothing special in the real world.

We should genocide bullies.

"but i was bullied and didnt rope!"

School is just like prison.

It's really sad that people have to resort to ending their own lives just to escape from the Hell others force down their throats every day. Where's the justice in this? Will those bullies who treated that kid like absolute garbage get any serious punishment? Of course they won't. Just a slap on the wrist and they'll be on their merry way. It's unfair. I just cannot express that enough. The world is unfair.

Rest in peace man...

those kids deserve righteous retribution
Judgement

Aaaaand society does nothing. #thoughtsandprayers. Howeveeeeer, if that kid would've killed some extra 6 other kids before committing suicide, we'd be having anti-bullying campaigns in the pipe as we speak.

So sad a middle schooler could not even cope and instead had to rope. He should have gone ER first.

Imagine you escape inceldom one day only to have a son commiting suicide because he was bullied in school for his looks.

This is what bullying does to a person. Most incels were bullied in school, and now continue to be bullied by the bitches at CuckQueers. A woman could never understand the effects of true bullying, they will never have to endure the male experience.

Holy shit rip to him. At least he escaped this hellhole of a society.

Aaaaand society does nothing. #thoughtsandprayers. Howeveeeeer, if that kid would've killed some extra 6 other kids before committing suicide, we'd be having anti-bullying campaigns in the pipe as we speak.
No, you'd get more anti-gun sentiment. Normies don't get it, guns don't kill, school manufactures killers.

Rip may he find salvation in st. blackops2cel

bullying s damage can last a lifetime, i should know its what caused my severe social anxiety.

This guys is what Mother Nature intends. Bullying is not a societal problem but a NATURAL instinct in order to not let ugly individuals succeed and thrive, driving them to suicide so gene pool is cleansed.

I wish all bullied people would go ER on the bullies instead of suiciding. When I eas bullied even when I was bluepilled I fantasized about going ER on them even before it was a thing. Incels should balue their own lives before the scum that acts under Nature abominable instincts.

I fucking hate nature so much, its the origin of all evil.

Another -cel bites the dust.

Intelligent young boys who don't behave, or fit in, need to be explained how the world works.

Children in school are told lies like "anyone can be whatever they want to be", and "everyone is equal".

These intelligent young boys know they're being lied to.

By not hearing the truth from adults, they feel even more lonely and misguided.

They must be told the brutal truths about human nature, and modern society.

This is why you need to properly raise your kids and not just send them to school, actually ask them if they are ok at school and help them with their problems. My parents were the exact same. Did not care if I got bullied.

This is why you need to properly raise your kids and not just send them to school, actually ask them if they are ok at school and help them with their problems. My parents were the exact same. Did not care if I got bullied.

Nah thats useless. My parent did care a lot about me being bullied and it didnt solve anything. Bullying will NEVER be solved.

proof that eye area alone isnt good enough

$7000 in donations. For what? Fat cunt mother should be shot for forcing that poor genetic shit to live as long as he did.

those bullys will now move on to different target probably some small weak curry

Poor guy didn't live long enough to afford a plane ticket to thailand.

should've been less fat tbh

This guys is what Mother Nature intends. Bullying is not a societal problem but a NATURAL instinct in order to not let ugly individuals succeed and thrive, driving them to suicide so gene pool is cleansed.
But you were bulled and you are not ugly?

My parents taught me that i should shit on ppl if they shit on me.
They also said that if some1 punches me i should punch them back 2x as hard/much.
They told me this since elementary school KEK.

My parents are great tbh, the parents are idd important to every aspect of the childs life.

My parents taught me that i should shit on ppl if they shit on me.
They also said that if some1 punches me i should punch them back 2x as hard/much.
They told me this since elementary school KEK.

My parents are great tbh, the parents are idd important to every aspect of the childs life.
yeah i remember hitting a kid in the chest really hard and then got suspended in middle school, my mom didn't mind since i said he bullied me

He had a nice eye area.

He should've killed the bullies before roping.

If that boy would've just made it through puberty, looksmaxed and lost weight, he would've slayed. He wasn't even bad looking he was just fat which is change able.

http://wreg.com/2018/03/11/6th-grade-southaven-student-kills-himself-after-being-bullied/

"His dad did talk to a teacher one time. But from what we are hearing, there was a group of kids that would go around calling him fat, ugly and worthless.”"

School is SUIfuel.
Yea i was incessantly called that when i was a little boy too, i stood up(somehow) to my bullies, one of them looked like some malnourished, premature birth spawn, he was short, frail, recessed chin, horse teeth, squaky voice that made him sound 5 years younger etc, he makes St blackops2cel look like a model, i'm not joking, that guy should be the god of all truecels.

The kid that killed himself lived in an overly feminized environment, they taught him to not be violent and to be kind and be nice and all that moralfaggotry sentimental bullshit, they never taught him to defend himself, poor kid, they where probably a bunch of walking twigs he could have broke if he was properly raised, the other kids got away with making his life hell because they were "giving him advice" or something like that, in a time of obesity epidemic, you can get away with fucking with someone because of their weight as did dumb cunts on the internet and in real life told me, "fat shaming is caring tehee", fuck these people.

Any teacher or school administrator who allows bullying to happen in their presence deserves to be hung.

Any teacher or school administrator who allows bullying to happen in their presence deserves to be hung.

Sometimes THEY contribute to the bullying

Sometimes THEY contribute to the bullying

True. That happened to me on more than one occasion. Just thinking about it makes me wish that "cruel and unusual punishment" were permitted in the U.S.

And yet we're the bullies. The kid's that bullied him need to be jailed.

yeah i remember hitting a kid in the chest really hard and then got suspended in middle school, my mom didn't mind since i said he bullied me

yeah i remember i did that and then my mum had a go at me for getting in trouble despite the fucking cunt telling me to hit people just fucking lol at how trash my parents are