Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Middle school currycel gets bullied by white chad

and then they wonder why school shootings happen

curryy should play retribution paladin in world of warcraft

and then they wonder why school shootings happen
Things like these are passive attempts by bullies and normies to get foid attention and validation as well, nothing out of ordinary given how fked up foids usually happen to be in their minds and given their usual hybristophilla

American HS seem like torture for weak males. Brutal. Combine that with easy access to guns and you got high suicide rates and school shootings.

"Chad" jfl that's just a faggot in a tye dye shirt

Where's the white chad in this video? :feelshaha: Definitely isn't the troon in the tie dye sweater.

Keep coping, that guy is a chad for your white school foid Stacey or Becky, most guys with white foids, who FK them, are NTmaxxed and bully incels look like these and not out of some chad meme with 10/10 stats

go back to the incel forum

American HS seem like torture for weak males. Brutal. Combine that with easy access to guns and you got high suicide rates and school shootings.
looks better than my third world HS,
I was beaten every day at high school :feelsUnreal:

looks better than my third world HS,
I was beaten every day at high school :feelsUnreal:
Things like these just show lawlessness on part of school authorities

Keep coping, that guy is a chad for your white school foid Stacey or Becky, most guys with white foids, who FK them, are NTmaxxed and bully incels look like these and not out of some chad meme with 10/10 stats
Chad is looks and he doesn't have them. See
Where's the white chad in this video? :feelshaha: Definitely isn't the troon in the tie dye sweater.

all schools are torture for weak males in all countries

At least the curry is lucky he lives in America where he has access to a gun. He has evERy chance to get his retribution

The curry's on here would worship him true slave race

Do this to me I dare you. I will wipe your ass from this planet. People like you will pay for what they did to my brocels.

These were my thoughts too, this guy looks like a homosexual mtf transfaggotoid touching and attempting to strangle a member of the same-sex to practice how he would subdue and dominate another innocent male child in a real case for himself to molest and enjoy :lasereyes:

LURKING CHILD MOLESTING TRANSFAGGOTS BTFO :reeeeee:

He bullies children who are mabye 4 years younger than him.
He would‘ve deserved to get a bullet trough his faggot face.

He better not have a sister :feelskek:

This currycel got suspended for 3 days while the chad only got suspended for 1. shows how the world works.

the chad will continue to be degenerate but will still go and fuck many stacies, and get a high ranking job that he swindled with looks and charisma only. He will then reproduce with a giga stacy that will produce more children like him. currycel will betabuxx but will ultimately get arranged marriage and produce more currycels that will suffer the same fate.

The life of a curry in america

Soy eating vegetarian hindu curry.
Niggers,pakis and sand niggers would have beaten the shit out of him.

Future doctor in the making who will be arranged marriaged with Priya who got a train ran on her in college.

Shaan Pritmani - name of the curry kid

and i was right soyboy hindu cuck. this guy has zero testosterone.

Curry's sister is probably in this mopheaded faggot's dms

It will all end in 2060.

This happened in Texas the most faggiest state in burgerland.

Ngl They all mog me I am glad I wasn't born in US as a Curry:feelskek:

Females would be attracted the that asshole, what retarded creatures they are