Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Middle school classmate grew up to be better than me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Me:
  • no job
  • no car
  • no money
  • ugly
  • incel
  • manlet
  • living with parents
  • can't grow facial hair
  • skinnyfat
  • physically weak
  • unhealthy
Him:
  • successful realtor
  • drives expensive 2018 car
  • makes a lot of money
  • handsome
  • has a girlfriend who is his childhood sweetheart
  • 6'2
  • living with childhood sweetheart in home he pays for
  • has a healthy beard
  • fit and athletic build
  • strong (he lifts way more than me)
  • healthy

We both have the same first name as well.

Sad shit, man.

I know of no peers that are worse off than me.

He belongs in gas chamber

Well, it seems he was born better than you, so it is not so sad in the big picture if we compare chances.

It's pretty over

This is typically what unfortunately occurs.

Don’t really care or know what my former classmates are up to

Don’t really care or know what my former classmates are up to
If you want an instant dosage of suifuel, just type up an old classmate's FB or IG

My classmates are all probably going to wageslave for their entire lives and then betabux an used-up landwhale.

If you want an instant dosage of suifuel, just type up an old classmate's FB or IG
I used to do that, look up the normies. made me suicidal and depressed. no longer do that

I used to do that, look up the normies. made me suicidal and depressed. no longer do that
Sometimes it's a good boost to get you low inhib since it gives you proof that you are too far gone

I feel OP's pain, my elementary school bully ended up with an ethnic child, btw my bully was a foid.

I feel OP's pain, my elementary school bully ended up with an ethnic child, btw my bully was a foid.
foids love bullying people. I was bullied by a foid in high school. She would approach me with her friends and be like, "hi, best friend! You're my best friend right?" and she and her friends would all start laughing

Me:
  • no job
  • no car
  • no money
  • ugly
  • incel
  • manlet
  • living with parents
  • can't grow facial hair
  • skinnyfat
  • physically weak
  • unhealthy
Him:
  • successful realtor
  • drives expensive 2018 car
  • makes a lot of money
  • handsome
  • has a girlfriend who is his childhood sweetheart
  • 6'2
  • living with childhood sweetheart in home he pays for
  • has a healthy beard
  • fit and athletic build
  • strong (he lifts way more than me)
  • healthy
We both have the same first name as well.
Remember believing that you'll be happy and bully will be nothing in 10 years only to now to find out that the bully has everything and i have nothing like him

Remember believing that you'll be happy and bully will be nothing in 10 years only to now to find out that the bully has everything and i have nothing like him
Exactly. Unlike in movies where the bully ends up getting fucked over in life, in real life he wins it all and his victims end up fucked over.

The driver licence pill again.

This pill is also heavy.
yeah, it's brutal. Last night I even had a dream that I was driving, but it ended with me crashing and being horrified.

Last night I even had a dream that I was driving, but it ended with me crashing and being horrified.

I have dreams about that as well... it feels like we are some 12 year old boys dreaming about driving which sould be something normal to us. I had a dream where I owned a Mercedes A140 in metallic red. Since I had no driver licence I was not allowed to even enter the car. I was only allowed to watch it.
Another dream was about driving. It was another Mercedes A140, but in silver. I was too fast, so my mother scolded me because of that.
But I became better in my dreams. I had one dream where I drove the exact same car with perfect speed and good control.
I even managed to obtain some skills in games only by dreaming it. So, I am learning right now as well.

I have dreams about that as well... it feels like we are some 12 year old boys dreaming about driving which sould be something normal to us. I had a dream where I owned a Mercedes A140 in metallic red. Since I had no driver licence I was not allowed to even enter the car. I was only allowed to watch it.
Another dream was about driving. It was another Mercedes A140, but in silver. I was too fast, so my mother scolded me because of that.
But I became better in my dreams. I had one dream where I drove the exact same car with perfect speed and good control.
I even managed to obtain some skills in games only by dreaming it. So, I am learning right now as well.
Wow. Yeah. We shouldn't have to only dream about it. We should be able to do it in real life!

Being a shitty person in this world is a rewarding attitude, especially when you have great genes.