Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Middle Eastern Men Are By Far The Most Hated Group Of People

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Middle Eastern Men are extremely hated and seen as terrorists and even their own women hate them with a passion. It is beyond ogre if you are a sub-Chad Middle Eastern Man in the West.

Middle Eastern are so nice though. There's a bunch of middle eastern dudes where I'm at and all of them are friendlier than the average. Maybe there's a recognition of mutual subhumanity in the dating scene at play.

I think so to. I have seen more ricecels and currycels with white women than sandniggers with white women.

I've known both curry and MENA muslims.

In my experience, the MENA ones are nice, polite, and civil compared to their economic equivalent from curry land. The curry ones, both Indian and Paki are rude and retarded. And religous fanatics

You can even see it in this group. Where the MENA are civil, and the curries are retarded.

I’m sorry to hear that

It never began.
@tehgymcel420 @Neggr @gymletethnicel

Once they get to the west the ME foids will become exactly like the mayo foids, college for a million years and chad only.

Muslim women are some of the biggest whores I’ve seen

MENA have the (((9/11))) event fucking em over

Very true, but we're not just one of the most hated, if not the most hated by women. We're also the most hated in general.
When the US finally leaves Afghanistan and the Taliban swiftly conquers all of the country, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to move there.