Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Middle eastcels, where are you from?

Where are you from?

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Just wondering.

Wish I could live in the Middle East ngl.

Your nation is gaining influence with my nation (Somalia.) Turkish TV shows are popular there now and you guys have a military base in Mogadishu. Honestly, Somalis are positively inclined towards you Turks. You can possibly ascend there if you Islam-max.

Your nation is gaining influence with my nation (Somalia.) Turkish TV shows are popular there now and you guys have a military base in Mogadishu. Honestly, Somalis are positively inclined towards you Turks. You can possibly ascend there if you Islam-max.
Dont want to die yet

Dont want to die yet

Lol. Situation in the country is improving but I understand your perspective. It's my backup plan to go back there and wed a local if I can't wed a religious Somali woman from the West.:cool::cool::cool:

Wish I was middle eastern :feelsrope:

Lol. Situation in the country is improving bit I understand your perspective. It's my backup plan to go back there and wed a local if I can't wed a religious Somali woman from the West.:cool::cool::cool:
cAREful a certain mod might think you are "bragging"

Why? i would like to switch places with you tbh.
Cuz they are higher T and better looking and they put females in their place. Why do you wanna switch places with me ?

Everyone who lives in the Islamic world is volcel

iran in front of a bus and got tired

Antartica

Wish I was middle eastern :feelsrope:
If you live in the west, it's not much better than being curry I think. I pretty much look like a Northern-Indian. It must suck for the really dark-skinned low-caste ones though.

Completely wrong. Just fucking lol @ making these shitty theories.
You can just get an arranged marriage but you are too lazy for that. So you're volcel by default.
My family is from the Islamic world so I'm speaking from real-life observations.

You can just get an arranged marriage but you are too lazy for that. So you're volcel by default.
My family is from the Islamic world so I'm speaking from real-life observations.
Im talking about Turkey; it only works for the east part. There is no such thing in the west turkey.

Do you actually still live in Somalia or did you move to the west?

Moved to the USA long time ago. Lol... fully cultural Somali males are not on incel boards I assure you. It's only Westernized ones that are so ethnic they are practically currycels in appearance.

(ps: two Hindu guys have approached me before and asked "what part of India are you from"? lmao. ps: I love Indians.)

Im talking about Turkey; it only works for the east part. There is no such thing in the west turkey.
I know a jobless manlet from Central-Turkey (I forgot the town's name but it's closer to the west than the east) who lives off government handouts yet who got married twice. Just get a job you lazy faggot.
Fair enough, as a place I find it quite interesting, although it does seem Somalis who move to the west have it pretty rough in general, possibly worse than Indians.
There's lots of Somalis in the area I live. They seem like a very tight-knit community and are the only ethnics I know of whose foids aren't all over men from other races. Their foids also all wear very modest Islamic clothing (long black dresses and hijabs), I never saw any who dress like western sluts.
But maybe Somalis in Europe are from a different area in their homeland than the ones in US and are thus ethnically different, I don't know.

There's lots of Somalis in the area I live. They seem like a very tight-knit community and are the only ethnics I know of whose foids aren't all over men from other races. Their foids also all wear very modest Islamic clothing (long black dresses and hijabs), I never saw any who dress like western sluts.
But maybe Somalis in Europe are from a different area in their homeland than the ones in US and are thus ethnically different, I don't know.
I've seen some of those Western Somali women on the Internet. Though they always wear hijab, their hijabs contrast heavily with their tight clothes that emphasize their massive asses. The endless layers of makeup they tend to bury their faces under don't help either. Not so modest.

If you live in the west, it's not much better than being curry I think. I pretty much look like a Northern-Indian. It must suck for the really dark-skinned low-caste ones though.
I look closer to Northern Indian than southern as well but still subhuman facially. I live in the states but I hear that arabs do well in Europe.

I've seen some of those Western Somali women on the Internet. Though they always wear hijab, their hijabs contrast heavily with their tight clothes that emphasize their massive asses. The endless layers of makeup they tend to bury their faces under don't help either. Not so modest.
Well, that does not really sound like the Somali women that I encounter. But again, this could all vary from place to place, I'm only talking about the ones in my area.
I live in the states but I hear that arabs do well in Europe.
The ones that are high-T and thugmaxx maybe, they tend to get trashy foids from broken households though. The rich religious ones can betabuxx.
But everyone outside of those two categories is fucked in the west.

Well, that does not really sound like the Somali women that I encounter. But again, this could all vary from place to place, I'm only talking about the ones in my area.
I'm only speaking from what I saw on Twitter and such. Maybe the Internet misrepresents how things are irl, but I wouldn't know because I'm never gonna leave my room let alone travel.

I'm only speaking from what I saw on Twitter and such. Maybe the Internet misrepresents how things are irl, but I wouldn't know because I'm never gonna leave my room let alone travel.
What I mean is that Somalis in the US could be completely different from the Somalis in the part of Europe I live in. The ones you saw were most likely from the US. America is a place that corrupts and degenerates everyone, regardless of ethnicity or faith. It's like the ground itself there is cursed. Everyone who steps foot on it is doomed to become a whore, a cuck or a faggot.

a7PIjvy.gif

know of whose foids aren't all over men from other races. Their foids also all wear very modest Islamic clothing (long black dresses and hijabs), I never saw any who dress like western sluts.
cope, this probably only applies to the ones that moved to the west in the last few years or so.

Saudi arabian but i prob have black blood too.