Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mid Tier Becky thinks she's entitled to a 6'5" Chad

NoIdeaWhatToDo

NoIdeaWhatToDo

Maybe in another life
★★★★★

The audacity of this bitch..

Last edited:
I think this is a joke or part of some sort of trend :waitwhat:

Even 1/10 orge women genuinely believe that theyd be dating down if they settled for an 11/10 gigachad. That sounds like an exaggeration but its not

Meh. This has been a thing since social media started every bitch thinks she's hot shit just because she constantly gets accosted by simps and other types of faggots.

With how many simps there are I’m not surprised that this mid bitch is saying this. That lookin for a guy in finance trend definitively wasn’t a joke lmao why do people even say that. I have a online friend that I’ve posted about that works finance,6’4, blue eyes and rich parents and wouldn’t you know it, his social media and dating apps are blown up (I’ve seen them because I wanted to fuel my blackpill beliefs).

>JUST GET A HAIRCUT BRO! :soy: WOMEN DON'T CARE ABOUT HEIGHT OR RACE!
no haircut for my height, eyes, skin and financial status

With how many simps there are I’m not surprised that this mid bitch is saying this. That lookin for a guy in finance trend definitively wasn’t a joke lmao why do people even say that. I have a online friend that I’ve posted about that works finance,6’4, blue eyes and rich parents and wouldn’t you know it, his social media and dating apps are blown up (I’ve seen them because I wanted to fuel my blackpill beliefs).
We are mere Indians holding on to the outside of a crowded train for the chance to get a woman's social media while all the women are fighting for the same guy