Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Micropeniscel cons foid into marrying him

diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
JFL.

Brutal as fuck. What's worse is that women in 2019 aren't content with an average dick either, after having tried Chads with big dicks. It's over for dickcels.

He's probably been divorce raped by now or forced into an open one sided relationship.

7" is average, 8"+ is big.

this woman doesnt love her husband at all

0oc5sfy-png.87085

The dickpill along with deathpill is the only one that defeats a chad too!

dicklets btfo

The guy can be gigachad, and he can fuck with a small cock, but the woman will tell his friends: he is beautiful the only problem is that he has a small dick... you think that somehow it would not decrease his value ?

Did @outherebrothers ascend?

Having a big dick doesn't help if you're not Chad, trust me.
Fuck you. At least if you are a big dick incel, if you're able to get a girl to bed, you won't have to go through the shame of being a small dicked incel. You bigdickcels don't know our pain.

We need more studies on beauty to overcome a small penis. But it may be possible if you would not have lesbians (although curiously many will go for ugly women, lesbian betabux? It does not matter at the moment ...), a case is still only weak to make conclusions.

The guy can be gigachad, and he can fuck with a small cock, but the woman will tell his friends: he is beautiful the only problem is that he has a small dick... you think that somehow it would not decrease his value ?
Sure, people with desirable qualities have it easier. But face >>>>>>>> dick

im not manlet, im 190cm height, big frame, long arms, 3/10 face, but the thing its im microcel, 1inch dick erected, so if im not chad i cant try, its over for me even worse, never began...maybe foids look at me and say fuk he probably has a big dick but its bs fuk i want to die.

Its the motion of the ocean or something

Sure, people with desirable qualities have it easier. But face >>>>>>>> dick

But a 1-inch guy could not even fuck him. That's why we need more studies ... I've already seen on answering sites women answering that they would prefer an ugly one with a big stick, it was not a majority but they do exist.

Having a big dick means fuck all. I don't have any more advantage than you. Girls can't see my dick so it's not a selling point I can use.
You do. Just run big dick game. Or if you don't at least if your time to ascend ever comes you won't have to go through what us dickcels have to suffer.

Having a small dick is a death sentence, even for Chad.

Having a small dick is a death sentence, even for Chad.
Cope, @Angry_runt just posted some small dick Chad experiment. Although he will probably get made fun of for it, but at least foids will still fuck a small dick Chad.

Say you have a big dick on a dating profile, offer to send pics at the earliest opportunity, see if any foid bites.
@ScornedStoic this. Say "I'm ugly but at least I got a big dick", watch how you ascend easily.

Really doubt that works
I doubt it too, but it's a very low cost experiment especially if you really do have a big dick and there's hope to gain something.

im not manlet, im 190cm height, big frame, long arms, 3/10 face, but the thing its im microcel, 1inch dick erected, so if im not chad i cant try, its over for me even worse, never began...maybe foids look at me and say fuk he probably has a big dick but its bs fuk i want to die.

are you fat? how come every small penis pic on the internet has a guy with like 5 inches of fat padding

FYI the foid is saying its 1.5 inches. I assume she means fully erect.

are you fat? how come every small penis pic on the internet has a guy with like 5 inches of fat padding
Yes i have some bodyfat but at my youth i was Slim and ripped cuz i used to play tennis, but by that time my Dick always was Small , i have micropenis

ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS FACE AND HEIGHT

Did @outherebrothers ascend?
Lol, no chance. Even if I had the chance to ascend (which I NEVER will), my doc has as good as told me penetration would be impossible.

foids are so picky you could have 6x5 inch dick which is not small and you happen upon a size queen which are more common than people think she will be like you dont stretch her cunt cave out enough. you could also have good girth say 5.5 inch but short length and some wahman will be like you dont probe her deep enough. not to mention all the other shit you need to gain entrance to their cunt caverns.

"my husband have a micropenis"

husband penis is 6 inches

He's probably been divorce raped by now or forced into an open one sided relationship.

Guaranteed, this wont turn out well for the dicklet. She's probly already given him an ultimatum, either open relationship or divorce, either way he's screwed.

@outherebrothers reminded me of you, I thought u might have ascended