Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Microdosing / selfmedicating with alcohol. Need dosage and frequency recommendation. Any pitfalls or tips how to avoid alcoholism?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Fuck it. I have to do something against my anxiety until I find the courage to go to the doc and get real meds. Everything else didn't work. I am to anxious about the simplest shit. Any Idea how to avoid building tolerance? Rest is in title.

Never a big fan and took alcohol the last time like six years ago.

If you have an easily acessible alternative let me know

Last edited:
If you have a low tolerance, even a drink or two will make you feel better / low-inhib. I drink very often, but I'm not an actual alcoholic, which I think is more of a personality thing. If you don't have a very addictive personality, then you should be fine. Alchohol isn't addictive like hard-core drugs are.

But honestly, the best thing for you to do is to go to a doctor and ask about anxiety meds. Doctors have seen and heard a lot worse than whatever you have to say. lol

If you have a low tolerance, even a drink or two will make you feel better / low-inhib. I drink very often, but I'm not an actual alcoholic, which I think is more of a personality thing. If you don't have a very addictive personality, then you should be fine. Alchohol isn't addictive like hard-core drugs are.

But honestly, the best thing for you to do is to go to a doctor and ask about anxiety meds. Doctors have seen and heard a lot worse than whatever you have to say. lol

I know, but I need some drugs to make it to the doc and prepare myself tbh. :feelsgah: I had bad experiences.

How long do the positive effects last? Can I stretch it somehow. Let's say I drink one shot of hardalc every few hours or is this dangerous?

750 ml beer , 75ml vodka , 250 ml wine

i dont drink anymoar , but i like vodKa + energy drink

Order some steroids online and inject, I will try this in the future. I heard you become alpha male immediately after taking them, you get those "roid rages" as well.

roids are shit i try 10 week sustanon 250 x 2 .... only rage ,but not alpha

I know, but I need some drugs to make it to the doc and prepare myself tbh. :feelsgah: I had bad experiences.

How long do the positive effects last? Can I stretch it somehow. Let's say I drink one shot of hardalc every few hours or is this dangerous?

Positive effects last a few hours - I mainly drink at night and then it makes it easier to fall asleep. I think sipping a strong drink is the best - because you gradually feel the effects longer than if you just take a shot. Hardalc is totally fine and having a shot every few hours would not be bad for your health.

roids are shit i try 10 week sustanon 250 x 2 .... only rage ,but not alpha

What do you think about tren? Heard it's the strongest

i dont know , i dont want to know ,im regreat my roid cycle . waste ot time money health .....

try anavar

Last edited:
Minze

This stuff is nectar of the gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back