Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Michelle Obama's dick slips out

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ApCR296G7hQ?si=106PsWNIefHYnyuaK

No wonder Obama pushed the tranny shit

1721444296174499m

She has more test than me bro wtf is that wide ass back

Nothing surprising here.

Why is this faggot unbanned

stop posting tranny tier videos
I saw it on 4cuck and wanted to share it here because it's funny. Obama was fucking a tranny. Not too surprising considering he ordered over a hundred "hot dogs." If you know you know.

Tampon. also ironic this was featured on BBC.

Why is this faggot unbanned
I don't even know the full context
@Stupid Clown

Some niggas are saying you're gay, but you seem like a cool guy, what's the context behind the accusations?

:feelsahh:

Welcome back :feelsYall:

Suicidefuel for generalalekcels. Everyone is getting unbanned excepted for him

Tampon. also ironic this was featured on BBC.
Go down the rabbithole. Tons of sus stuff around Micheal Obama. Same with Barack. Actress who called out Michael as a tranny died the next day. Almost every guy who came out saying Obama fucked them mysteriously dropped dead. Huge conspiracy to cover it up. Pretty funny.

@Stupid Clown

Some niggas are saying you're gay, but you seem like a cool guy, what's the context behind the accusations?
I don't want to talk about any of that. Moved passed it. However I will say that I am straight.

Go down the rabbithole. Tons of sus stuff around Micheal Obama. Same with Barack. Actress who called out Michael as a tranny died the next day. Almost every guy who came out saying Obama fucked them mysteriously dropped dead. Huge conspiracy to cover it up. Pretty funny.

I don't want to talk about any of that. Moved passed it. However I will say that I am straight.
That's alr if you don't want to talk about it brocel, I know you're not a fag, I believe you

I saw it on 4cuck and wanted to share it here because it's funny. Obama was fucking a tranny. Not too surprising considering he ordered over a hundred "hot dogs." If you know you know.
normies worship that tranny

@Stupid Clown

He used to be a fag and would tell people on discord to fuck his "bussy" and would post pics of him wearing girly cloth and crossing his legs in a feminine manner, he also used to wear makeup, skirts and put dildo up his ass, etc...

Almost every guy who came out saying Obama fucked them mysteriously dropped dead. Huge conspiracy to cover it up. Pretty funny.
Is that a real thing?

He used to be a fag and would tell people on discord to fuck his "bussy" and would post pics of him wearing girly cloth and crossing his legs in a feminine manner, he also used to wear makeup, skirts and put dildo up his ass, etc...
View attachment 1202723
Now that's pretty gay. If it was fully mental health related, like he was suicidal or drug addicted at some point, that makes it better.

If he's not a fag now, then it's all good imo

First trannie president incoming

I think he glowposted too hard and was too disruptive.
If he made less posts about Eliot Rodgers and Alek I think he'd be more accepted. When he's not glowposting he's genuinely a really cool and likable guy. I feel bad for him because he's stuck in a shitty third world country.

Was he actually a fed or were those just jokes?
I don't think he was a fed, just autistic. If he was a fed, he would have simply created a new account and continued with the fedposting.

I don't think he was a fed, just autistic. If he was a fed, he would have simply created a new account and continued with the fedposting.
That makes sense

There was a video where he was going to public spaces and no one recognized him. Normies worship Obama.
I am talking about trump haters and the faggots who cheer for democrats and obama.nomies do this all time.

always the ones you least suspect with threads titles such as this one

The feds are stupid for covering it up. So many people want a gay president for some reason, they want one of everything.
Eh, when Obama came into office he himself was calling gay marriage bad. The majority of people didn't support faggotry back then. It was pushed to be completely supported by the mainstream during Obama's years in office.

What did General Alek do?

I'm so behind in the drama
a member of darth_aureliuses group (Incel Protection Force) sent death threats to Fat Link(not darth himself) if they didnt unban him

darth threatend to doxx him if they didnt unban him(not a death threat)

this is why you control people under you in a organization cause their actions are attributed to you sometimes

so the master stepped in and banned everyone part of darths because of the death threats and alek is a member of that group

edit: i think this because darth denies he ever sent death threats.

and i keenly remember one of his members sending death threats so my theory is that fat link then attributed the death threats to darth

@Fat Link ? is that correct

a member of darth_aureliuses group (Incel Protection Force) sent death threats to Fat Link(not darth himself) if they didnt unban him

darth threatend to doxx him if they didnt unban him(not a death threat)

this is why you control people under you in a organization cause their actions are attributed to you sometimes

so the master stepped in and banned everyone part of darths because of the death threats and alek is a member of that group

edit: i think this because darth denies he ever sent death threats.

and i keenly remember one of his members sending death threats so my theory is that fat link then attributed the death threats to darth

@Fat Link ? is that correct
Idk why anyone would send death threats. Even if you hate someone that will just end up with getting fucked over by feds.

@Stupid Clown

Bigger than mine ngl

View attachment 1202723
Ban that faggot

Why are you posting trannies?
Fags.is