Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based @michael15651 @insomniac @cuyen @ritalincel

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
@Michael15651 @Insomniac @Cuyen @Ritalincel

I remember when these niggas used to have the highest post count. Michael had about 23k at the time, Cuyen had 30k just like Insomniac and Rit was banned but he had 23k too I think.

But, one of the most based postmaxxers was @needsolution. Who remembers @needsolution? He made like over 5k posts a day and climbed up to 20k in a couple days only :worryfeels:

Now the forum has several users with post count upward of 20k! We came a long way tbh :feelsautistic:

Honestly I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the old days

Been a long time since i last saw cuyen ngl :feelsjuice:

F7d939c2 a7f7 413f 90f9 3ed8172a0812

@Damo the incel remember you used to say something about the clowns? Let the clowns loose or something? What was it?

Don't encourage them please. We already got enough postmaxxfags on our hands.

I remember all of those names. @Kointo and Gambler were also very memorable postmaxxers in the early days.

@Michael15651 @Insomniac @Cuyen @Ritalincel

I remember when these niggas used to have the highest post count. Michael had about 23k at the time, Cuyen had 30k just like Insomniac and Rit was banned but he had 23k too I think.

But, one of the most based postmaxxers was @needsolution. Who remembers @needsolution? He made like over 5k posts a day and climbed up to 20k in a couple days only :worryfeels:

Now the forum has several users with post count upward of 20k! We came a long way tbh :feelsautistic:
Oh man I miss these days :feelsUgh:
1795 1

Ive no idea

Im just suggesting that the way the forum currently is, he can come back :society:
True tbh.

After all, he was banned for spamming. Not sure if he's willing to become active anymore though, it seems he hasn't been online in a while.

shieeeeeeeeet

It’s over for postmaxingcels

Your own fault for not keeping up with the postmaxxers, B b b u, Shut up, Dont wanna hear it.

@kretschmer gonna bust a nut to seeing you coming back

I remember all of those names. @Kointo and Gambler were also very memorable postmaxxers in the early days.

Remember Zesto? People used to worship him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back