Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MHGU is pretty cool but monster bodies disappearing after few seconds is infuriating

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Why couldn't the fix that shit with rerelase of the game on switch :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: The worst offenders are herbivore dinos that disappear after literally 2 seconds so i can't even collect all it's loot. What the actual fuck? I can't even fight multiple monsters at the same time since they will disappear before i'm going to finish the fight :feelsclown:

There is also one strange mechanics with deers getting knocked down (not killed) and it's only time where you can carve it's randomized loot and then that zombie deer without a liver or horns just runs away and disappears :lul: In certain areas they will respawn instantly after disappearing. What a weird game designed for a shitty tablets. On PC those bodies would stay for at least few minutes :chad:.

If this the non-normiefied Monster hunter then i'm thankful for MH Rise at least i can kill shit and then collect stuff, no stupid race against time of their 3ds overheating to death because it rendered one dino for 5secs instead of 2.

Last edited:
Sorry to say but Monster Hunter Generations is normiefied piss easy Monster Hunter. Please don't judge the quality of the older games based on Generations. When it first came out on 3DS generations felt extremely outdated in comparison to 4 and 3U. The bodies stay on the ground longer in the prior games. Generations also has a ludicrous amount of boring side quests that really make it a slog.

4U ran at 60fps on New Nintendo 3DS. Generations slogs below 30 for whatever reason despite looking worse than 4U. It's a poorly optimized game.

i wish i had switch to play my fav animal cruelty games

When it first came out on 3DS generations felt extremely outdated in comparison to 4 and 3U
i was playing switch rerelase with 60fps mod. Gonna check 3U on Dolphin/Cemu since 4 is only on 3ds and emulators of that console are pure dogshit
Generations also has a ludicrous amount of boring side quests that really make it a slog.
noticed that after i made my post only one boss fight and shitload of fetch quests :feelsclown: so i guess limit of fun was 30mins :lul:

i was playing switch rerelase with 60fps mod. Gonna check 3U on Dolphin/Cemu since 4 is only on 3ds and emulators of that console are pure dogshit

noticed that after i made my post only one boss fight and shitload of fetch quests :feelsclown: so i guess limit of fun was 30mins :lul:
3U is way better. The amount of fights is ludicrous. Some of the best too.

3U is way better. The amount of fights is ludicrous. Some of the best too.
You weren't lying about the graphics and the scope of the game (3U) even in the first scene and in your private room you can feel like world is more alive and dynamic with fisherman leaving the village. Combat and audio also feels much better. Enemy corpses doesn't disappear even after 30secs. Why would ninteniggers release such poorly made MGGU on Switch instead of 3U or make 4 remaster is beyond me.

Last edited:
Can you play nip dlc quests on NA version of the game?

You weren't lying about the graphics and the scope of the game (3U) even in the first scene and in your private room you can feel like world is more alive and dynamic with fisherman leaving the village. Combat and audio also feels much better. Enemy corpses doesn't disappear even after 30secs. Why would ninteniggers release such poorly made MGGU on Switch instead of 3U or make 4 remaster is beyond me.
Because Generations Ultimate simultaneously on switch and 3DS. At the time it was the newest instalment. Btw 3U has some necessary gathering at the begining where you need to raise a certain number of resource points. Just kill and collect as much shit as possible. 1 Star low rank has the most gathering quests. Once you get to 2 star the monsters will start pouring in.

Can you play nip dlc quests on NA version of the game?

Idk. I haven't dabbled with dlc yet. You'll have to look it up.

Why couldn't the fix that shit with rerelase of the game on switch :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: The worst offenders are herbivore dinos that disappear after literally 2 seconds so i can't even collect all it's loot. What the actual fuck? I can't even fight multiple monsters at the same time since they will disappear before i'm going to finish the fight :feelsclown:

There is also one strange mechanics with deers getting knocked down (not killed) and it's only time where you can carve it's randomized loot and then that zombie deer without a liver or horns just runs away and disappears :lul: In certain areas they will respawn instantly after disappearing. What a weird game designed for a shitty tablets. On PC those bodies would stay for at least few minutes :chad:.

If this the non-normiefied Monster hunter then i'm thankful for MH Rise at least i can kill shit and then collect stuff, no stupid race against time of their 3ds overheating to death because it rendered one dino for 5secs instead of 2.
It's been like that since mh3rd or was it mhfu but anyway just hunt big monster

Idk. I haven't dabbled with dlc yet. You'll have to look it up.
Nope you cant play different region dlc look for English for Japanese version of the game like how mhgu 3ds version have it

Early game village quest is fetch quest on 4u,gen just use kiranco and look for keyquest or if you got balls head stright to the hunter hub

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back