Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel mgtows are bluepilled as fuck

P

Panda

Banned
-
They claim to be red pilled. HAHAHHAHH.

everytime i actually red pill them i get bombarded with bluepills and downvotes.

THEY ACTUALLY THINK
1-all women are shit
2-they are "just below" chad status
3-being a virgin is a choice
4-being a virgin isnt a bad thing
5-they convinced themselves they don't want sex

take the blackpill you nieve mgtow incel manchildren:
1-not all women are shit. all the quality girls go to chad. you get the shit girls cause you are incel. fucking idiots. you get the fat, cheating, unloving, moneyhungry girls.
2-they are not 6/10 in looks. they are all sub 4. and old. with no sex appeal whatsoever.
3-nobody is a virgin by choice. what straight guy avoids having sex with an attractive female?
4-being a virgin means society wants to throw your genetic profile in the trash. being an incel is a terrible terrible thing.
5-they are just low in testosterone or are straight up women if they don't want sex. who doesn't actively pursue sex other than depressed incels?

I CANT STAND RED PILLERS.

Having sex takes work.

You have to make an effort to approach.
You have to make an effort to look good.
You have to make an effort to be a good conversationalist.
All of the other aspects of your life should be in good order.

Not everyone wants to "do what it takes" to get laid.

For alot of guys, it's not worth the effort.

Even if you did "get the girl" pursuing LTR's in America is a cucked proposition. Women have all the power and men are 2nd class citizens.

I don't want "just sex" I want a real partner who cares about me.

high iq post

We don't know. When some MGTOW says he is rich and has golddiggers on his ass then you can believe it or not. There is more coping and unhealthy misogynie going on.

But I would not call them bluepilled. In fact MGTOW and incels are brothers. MRA is our fucked up uncle and TRP is our retarded cousin.

They believe the money cope, and think Chad is like a computer programmer. It's cope to the moon.

they are sour grapes copers and they constant tout the money cope

You rarely see mgtow come out and admit they can't have sex with attractive women willingly. Statically at least 30% of them have to be mgcels, so they are lying if none of them want to admit it.

Have previously attempted to blackpill them countless times yet I get always suspected as being some femoid trying to subvert their community.

We don't know. When some MGTOW says he is rich and has golddiggers on his ass then you can believe it or not. There is more coping and unhealthy misogynie going on.

But I would not call them bluepilled. In fact MGTOW and incels are brothers. MRA is our fucked up uncle and TRP is our retarded cousin.
retarded inbred cousin hahahahahahah