Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment MGTOW YOUTUBE COMENT..

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
I was watching a video on youtube and I saw this comment from a MGTOW who called me attention: "Boys are piling up to kill sex, which is not selected by women is the end of life. That MGTOW is incel in denial, etc. Some are awoke and call themselves Volto and are giving MGTOWs a chance to live, but they are few. " What do you think? In part I agree on another not since I still miss a more sexual validation would not even need to be romantic, something prostitutes meet only half!

Last edited:
I don't have any problems with mgtows tbh.

Was MGTOW for more than a year before I looked into incels. I had seen the term incel before, I just never really looked into it much. Then they banned r/incels so I looked into it.

I have no idea what you were trying to say.

I like MGTOW because they created a lot of the terms we are currently using and they talked a lot about the dual mating strategy of foids.

The only issue I have with their "group" is that is full of conspiracy theorists, PUAs, fake alphas, oldcels in denial. And they are constantly telling they don't care about women but they can only talk about them.

If I was a Chad, probably I would have not chosen the MGTOW path, but I would never got married, for sure. But as a Chad it's you who dictates the rules for a relationship.

As an incel, I have no choice than to embrace a form of MGTOWism, because my look and status don't allow me to be choosy.

There's already a term for MGTOW

We call them coping incels in denial, or copecels for short

Most of MGTOW are incels in denial. Some are just divorce rape victims, but it's even over for most of them.