Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MGTOW is not as bad as you think

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Have you ever wondered why women always lie about the personality and confidence bullshit despite them hating being approached by unattractive men?

It's for 2 reason

1-validation
2-social status

If women could give men false hope that they can have a chance with them, men would validate women and do anything for them in spite of that hope even if it's false, but if they couldn't, men would eventually turn into incels like us who hate women and want them dead. The difference between bluepilled cucks and us is that cucks still have hope that women may give them a chance and theu whiteknight and do whatever they can to gain their approval and get laid, but we blackpilled incels and mgtows know that it's bullshit and that's why we want nothing to do with those whores. Most men are incels, but the incels who are aware are in the minority. And despite that, we still could have some impact on society and we gained fame and reputation even if it's negative, imagine when 80% of men are mgtow? Women would be devastated and they would lose their social status.

I know the question in your minds. You all wonder that women wouldn't give a shit because chads wouldn't go mgtow and i agree with that, but they wouldn't be affected ONLY sexually and in the dating scene. The 80% unattractive men, however, would ruin women's lives in society as there would be no more white knighting, validation, undeserved rights, better treatment than men and all the luxury women have in today's society would be gone. That's why women still want unattractive men to have them in their minds and approach them, despite hating them like the plague and hate being approached by them.

In conclusion, mgtow isn't that bad at all despite being a cope and if 80% of men went mgtow, women would be fucked as 80% of men have an enormous effect on society compared to the 20% chads and that's why women lie about confidence and personality bullshit and givr unattractive men false hope.

For all you wondering about the threads i made lately, i said all i have to say and i won't get into pointless dicussions with anyone as i'm not looking for drama or attention and i made this thread because i've not been banned yet, so i still can contribute to the community as much as i can.

MGTOW keeps banning me from their Reddit site. Was tryna educate these people on the blackpill, yet they acted hostile and even accused me of being a femoid.

Completely agree, most incels are mgtow in denial.

Another one bites the dust

rip my brother

Why the FUCK is he banned?