Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mgtow is just another type of incel

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
An inferior type because even though they are redpilled they are still in denial. As far as I can gather mgtow thinks that all women cares about is money and looks is just a cherry on top. They are in denial with the fact that looks are the most important thing in life because its easier to say you cant get a women because youre not rich then it is to say you cant get a women because youre ugly. Mgtow also seems to have a sour grapes aspect, at least incels are honest when they say they want relationship where as mgtow is still in the denial stage 
and they claim they dont want anything to do with women.

However I still respect mgtows because at least they acknowledge redpill truths and are blackpilled to some extent

I will take MGTOW over bluepilled cucks.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am8MtiG4i_I[/video]

2:45

"does Dave Gandy go MGTOW?"

Not really. Most of them are divorced men from the ones i talked to. some young ones who are yes probably ugly.

I mean bar bar himself said "half of mgtow are one blow job away from turning bluepilled"

Also op is a fakecel brainwashed btw

Incels in denial

TheVman said:
Not really. Most of them are divorced men from the ones i talked to. some young ones who are year probably ugly.
I mean bar bar himself said "half of mgtow are one blow job away from turning bluepilled"

Calling mgtow incels in denial is the dumbest thing I’ve heard

TheVman said:
Not really. Most of them are divorced men from the ones i talked to. some young ones who are yes probably ugly.

The young MGTOW are incel the older ones are betabux

NeverSubmit said:
TheVman said:
The young MGTOW are incel the older ones are betabux
The older ones are the ones who decided to stop betabuxxing and stopped worshipping hypergamy. That's respectable as fuck what's yalls problem with them?

although yeah id assume a lot of the young ones are probably incel, some are actually normies who decided to not play the game and just do pump and dump. Like thinking ape for example he's a 6% body fat 6'4 guy when he doxxed himself. Although he's bold.

some mgtows had sex before

TheVman said:
The older ones are the ones who decided to stop betabuxxing and stopped worshipping hypergamy. That's respectable as fuck what's yalls problem with them?

although yeah id assume a lot of the young ones are probably incel, some are actually normies who decided to not play the game and just do pump and dump. Like thinking ape for example he's a 6% body fat 6'4 guy when he doxxed himself. Although he's bold.

Im mostly putting this out there to the ones that are in denial about looks theory and think money is more important because they dont want to admit they are ugly. They wouldn't be going their own way if they were good looking and successful with women.

Popbob said:
TheVman said:
Im mostly putting this out there to the ones that are in denial about looks theory and think money is more important because they dont want to admit they are ugly. They wouldn't be going their own way if they were good looking and successful with women.
you're not ugly. go get laid dude, you're completely brainwashed.

also money is important.

I wouldn't join up with them because the truth is that I do desire a girlfriend.

I respect them, however, as they know true female behavior and don't cuck themselves by spouting blue pilled garbage like the rest of reddit.

Most MGTOWs were just fucked by the unequal court system in the US (divorce, money, kids). Some might be incels in denial.

well some are just sick of women. many of them are divorced men

TheVman said:

also money is important.

Im a manlet and I cant talk to women, its not that easy also money is important but face is more important

Popbob said:
TheVman said:
also money is important.
Im a manlet and I cant talk to women, its not that easy also money is important but looks is more important
How tall?

Also "can't talk to women" is just a cope of fear. not an excuse for inceldom

TheVman said:
How tall?

5'8 and mentalcel is legit Eliot Rodger is proof of that

Popbob said:
TheVman said:
How tall?
5'8 and mentalcel is legit Eliot Rodger is proof of that
elliot rodger had aspergers. unless you have that or atuism then no, "anxiety" isn't legit

TheVman said:
elliot rodger had aspergers. unless you have that or atuism then no, "anxiety" isn't legit

explain why anxiety isnt legit

MGTOWs believe that by leaving women behind, they'll essentially destroy civilization and force women to change (indirectly). This will never happen since 99% of MGTOWs are sub8 males not desired by femoids. MGTOW will only help women in the long run, since a Chad is unlikely to abandon his genes and go monk (lol).

Popbob said:
TheVman said:
explain why anxiety isnt legit
Because I have anxiety too. My face gets red when i feel awkward, my palms sweat and my heart races and i start breathing heavy just when going to the supermarket. sometimes my eyes even tear up when i feel awkward and it looks like im crying.

But that didn't stop me from trying of asking out tons of girls and try flirting and shit.

Obviously it didn't work because i am ugly, but for you, you will 100% get a number or two. its a fucking joke that you are comparing yourself to me and trying to claim you are an incel. a fucking joke. You will never know my suffering. shame on you having your own picture as your profile pic

https://incels.is/Thread-Vman-s-law-states-that-20632

TheVman said:
Because I have anxiety too. My face gets red when i feel awkward, my palms sweat and my heart races and i start breathing heavy just when going to the supermarket. sometimes my eyes even tear up when i feel awkward and it looks like im crying.

But that didn't stop me from trying of asking out tons of girls and try flirting and shit.

Obviously it didn't work because i am ugly, but for you, you will 100% get a number or two. its a fucking joke that you are comparing yourself to me and trying to claim you are an incel. a fucking joke. You will never know my suffering. shame on you having your own picture as your profile pic

Im going to say this once and then im done defending my truecel status to your retarded ass. My problems with women go a bit farther that just "anxiety", I get hightmoged and inhibitionmoged everywhere I go because I live in the hood and im nothing but a skinny white boy. Women dont respect me and men dont respect me. I get bullied and disrespected on a daily basis and women want nothing to do with a beta male like me.

Popbob said:
TheVman said:

Im going to say this once and then im done defending my truecel status to your retarded ass. My problems with women go a bit farther that just "anxiety", I get hightmoged and inhibitionmoged everywhere I go because I live in the hood and im nothing but a skinny white boy. Women dont respect me and men dont respect me. I get bullied and disrespected on a daily basis and women want nothing to do with a beta male like me.

personality cel lmao

Popbob said:
An inferior type because even though they are redpilled they are still in denial. As far as I can gather mgtow thinks that all women cares about is money and looks is just a cherry on top. They are in denial with the fact that looks are the most important thing in life because its easier to say you cant get a women because youre not rich then it is to say you cant get a women because youre ugly. Mgtow also seems to have a sour grapes aspect, at least incels are honest when they say they want relationship where as mgtow is still in the denial stage 
and they claim they dont want anything to do with women.

However I still respect mgtows because at least they acknowledge redpill truths and are blackpilled to some extent

Good observation. Mgtow talks about men's injustices. Uncle explains men injustices. Throw is just the surface and incel is just deeper beneath it

The philosophy of MGTOW is useful for older incels. Modern FHOs are unbearable cunts. We're not missing out on as much as we may think we are. FHOs are only as loyal as their many options and they will always pick Chad.

sigh... mgtows are retired normies who now go their own way and follow blackpill philosophy.

MGTOW is one small step on the road to the blackpill.