Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based MGTOW is a shithole but once in a while they post something so fucking based

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Screenshot 20201105 005037 Reddit

Idk why....but female life no longer holds any intrinsic value to me only women blood related do...guess that makes me a bad person ...but ehhh.

small giggle. real talk wtf rescuers don't get fired for choosing a dog over a person?

small giggle. real talk wtf rescuers don't get fired for choosing a dog over a person?
if its honduras they're a shithole so who the fuck would fire the rescuers LMAO

Why'd they name a hurricane after a Basque separatist group?

Why'd they name a hurricane after a Basque separatist group?
Eta is a letter of the greek alphabet.
They had so may tropical storms and hurricanes this year that they ran out of names and had to start using letters from the greek alphabet. Just one more way that 2020 has been a crazy year Ig.

Based. They know that a foids are much more of a parasite to society.

Eta is a letter of the greek alphabet.
They had so may tropical storms and hurricanes this year that they ran out of names and had to start using letters from the greek alphabet. Just one more way that 2020 has been a crazy year Ig.
Oh, makes sense since I thought they only went with the names of people. Didn’t realize there have been so many storms :feelswow: