Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW is a contraditory movement made by hoodlums

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★
Because it's men going their own way, not man. The bliss of being a MGTOW supposedly is partaking in a group setting, like a resistance of men of honor that got rejected by community and so they get together with the dead in gangs running away from the police (PC) and refusing to toe the line, but they dindu nuthin'. Does that remind you of something?

Just like Marx, MGTOWs are hoodlums. They take pride in being lower class, humble class like rednecks, but because they can't enforce it their way for being against consensus, they pull the trigger and convince people to do the same. "Yaaay please come to Brazil, mud is funny".

If you have any self-respect, you go your own way impropted by a group and participate in spite of them.

Basically, slave morality

You mean Men Sent Their Own Way?

Most young people who identify as M.G.T.O.W. would have left the community in no time had 10/10 Stacies given them a chance. They just aren't appealing enough to women, and those who are attract single mothers and roasties at best.

The only MGTOW who actually do go their own way are, ironically, not the most popular ones, and they also reject the label "MGTOW."

You mean Men Sent Their Own Way?

Most young people who identify as M.G.T.O.W. would have left the community in no time had 10/10 Stacies given them a chance. They just aren't appealing enough to women, and those who are attract single mothers and roasties at best.
Sent as in like the army conscription? Yeah that could work. They are rejected not because of their own volition by overtly admiting their savagery like slum-dwellers, but because they are disposable.

Basically, slave morality
I don't think so. Slave morality defines meekness as inherently good. MGTOW do the opposite - they chant "no more Mr Nice Guy."

The fact that quite a few of them are basically the crying Wojak wearing a "cool with it" mask is another thing.

I don't think so. Slave morality defines meekness as inherently good. MGTOW do the opposite - they chant "no more Mr Nice Guy."

The fact that quite a few of them are basically the crying Wojak wearing a "cool with it" mask is another thing.
That's right! Niceness is hiding your true intentions, and both Slaves and Slavers hide for different reasons. The jews do it, as well as feigning helplessness.

They take pride in being lower class, humble class like rednecks
No, they delude themselves that they're of a high class and are then proud of their newfound fake status

I agree with them in basically everything, even though many are too proud to admit they're incels or at least semi-incels (what most men today are).

But they're right, even if you're good-looking, relationships are not worth it nowadays. Risky as shit, no guarantees, don't work, ephemeral, you have to deal with tons of baggage and mental illness, etc.

Feminism completely and utterly destroyed women. Women are way more prone to being ruined by a ruined society, as they are turboconformists and follow what the tribe says. Even if you're good-looking, this doesn't change. Even the foid who is madly attracted to you today might very well be the same foid wanting to ruin your life (and having plenty of options to easily do so) tomorrow.

Last edited:

Slave morality is not inherently good (it just want to look as such) though and, as far as I know, they want to make it seem that they have options or that they stopped being fooled (using it to make more and more people join the movement) , so I still don't see how that cannot be good

Last edited:
No, they delude themselves that they're of a high class and are then proud of their newfound fake status
You miss the point. Their delusions of being high class is precisely because they think low class is the true high class. That's why they are men of honor, they know of their low value, but act proud of it as a badge.

Last edited:
You miss the point. Their delusions of being high class is precisely because they think low class is the true high class. That's why they are men of honor, they know of their low value, but act proud of it as a badge.
You're actually right. I got lost in some meaningless semantics with my post.

1 its MSTOW and 2 i love how they say MGTOW MGTOW yet talk about women 24/7 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
"White Chad dont got MGTOW"-Hamudi

I agree with them in basically everything, even though many are too proud to admit they're incels or at least semi-incels (what most men today are).

But they're right, even if you're good-looking, relationships are not worth it nowadays. Risky as shit, no guarantees, don't work, ephemeral, you have to deal with tons of baggage and mental illness, etc.

Feminism completely and utterly destroyed women. Women are way more prone to being ruined by a ruined society, as they are turboconformists and follow what the tribe says. Even if you're good-looking, this doesn't change. Even the foid who is madly attracted to you today might very well be the same foid wanting to ruin your life (and having plenty of options to easily do so) tomorrow.