Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [MGTOW] "I found out my entire marriage has been a lie at 53 years old."

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel

How can I ever trust a woman (if I find one)??????

Poor guy :feelscry:

Imagine looking back realizing your life was a lie.

Imagine looking back realizing your life was a lie.

He wasted his life with a fucking lying cunt, he cared and loved a kid that wasn't even his. Couldn't finish reading :feelsbadman:

He wasted his life with a fucking lying cunt, he cared and loved a kid that wasn't even his. Couldn't finish reading :feelsbadman:

A mans life should be made up of romantic affairs with different women throughout their 20s and 30s, settling down at 40, so that even if you get fucked and divorce raped then, you'll at least have a plethora of good memories to cope with.

Last edited:
Imagine actually getting married as an unattractive male

This boomer is going straight to Thailand

He should honk her kids, she can't get away with this reproductive scam.

Outrageous.
I would not want to be on his skin.
Fucking hell.

Imagine actually getting married as an unattractive male
Bluepilled advice to average or unattractive males. Just work hard bro! Get a good job so you can provide for a used up whore bro!

Well he paid she alone fly travels for "solo time" so he deserve what he got ngl

Lol, he says that at the start of the relationship she asked for an open relationship. But he ignored that red flag and carried on, like a simp. Now he's crying.

Imagine actually getting married
Only a subhuman wants to get married imho.
I can't imagine an 8+ chad wanting to settle with some virgin foid. I only care about pump and dump sex as well, it's just my disgusting face that stop's me from living the dream.

It's not their fault
The hardest choices require the strongest wills.
Thumb thanos balls 39486133

It only took him 32 years JFL. I actually feel sorry for this boomer. Doesn’t matter the generation AWALT for chad

And this is why I literally don't care about '''''''Ascension''''''' anymore

Only a subhuman wants to get married imho.
I can't imagine an 8+ chad wanting to settle with some virgin foid. I only care about pump and dump sex as well, it's just my disgusting face that stop's me from living the dream.
If you invest into a female you’re a cuck and deserve to be cheated on

Men grabbing their own wieners

And this is why I literally don't care about '''''''Ascension''''''' anymore
Same here why should I waste my money on some used up whore so she can end up cheating on me in the process?

Same here why should I waste my money on some used up whore so she can end up cheating on me in the process?
He should've realized what she really was when she asked to open up the relationship, if you say yes, you're a cuck, if you say no, you'll get cheated on. You literally can't win when you hear that question, so just fucking leave jfl

Women shouldn't be allowed to leave the house

Well he paid she alone fly travels for "solo time" so he deserve what he got ngl

he is pure cuck. still doesn't deserve it. Taliban is right.

Lol, he says that at the start of the relationship she asked for an open relationship. But he ignored that red flag and carried on, like a simp. Now he's crying.

That's what I was thinking too, LOL. I can't imagine this level of clueless bluepill can exist. Like seriously, if a woman tells you she wants an open relationship, how on earth can you not assume she cheated already or is about to?

Tl;dr = women are fucking whores.

That's what I was thinking too, LOL. I can't imagine this level of clueless bluepill can exist. Like seriously, if a woman tells you she wants an open relationship, how on earth can you not assume she cheated already or is about to?
It’s a coping mechanism. If she asks for an open relationship it’s fucking over
Tl;dr = women are fucking whores.
Whores for chad not for you

This guy got a Paul Phoenix power punch black pill. One hit KO, it's over.
This boomer is going straight to Thailand
Let's hope. I think he will go straight to the graveyard.

If this happened to me I would have beat her to death

Unless you get unfiltered access to a girls phone/social media, you simply cannot trust her and shouldn't invest heavily in her. If you do ascend, please take this advice.

This is why I agree with MGTOW tbh

It's a fucking larp, this "open relationship" bullshit proves it

All women are lying and cheating whores, if anyone tells you that a woman is actually capable of being loyal and grasping the concept of moral values, he is a lying bluepilled cuck, my mom stopped loving my dad years ago when I was still a young kid, my dad actually told me about it recently and it was pure ragefuel.

Women see men only for their own benefit, they will strip you of whatever they can and leave you for dead in the end

He's the lucky one

It's sad for him
All women are lying and cheating whores, if anyone tells you that a woman is actually capable of being loyal and grasping the concept of moral values, he is a lying bluepilled cuck, my mom stopped loving my dad years ago when I was still a young kid, my dad actually told me about it recently and it was pure ragefuel.

Women see men only for their own benefit, they will strip you of whatever they can and leave you for dead in the end
If you think like that, don't even try it then. There is enough statistics that not all women are cheating.

Women are toxic af, but I can't ignore statistics.

Last edited:
"During starting of relationship she asked for open relationship" thats where he should have left her.

PTSD material

>I would also send her away on solo vacations

OHOHOHO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHH

LMAO this cuck acts like he just randomly got fat.

Probably LARP

Sure, he simped and cucked himself the moment they started dating, but I wouldn't feel bad if she got shot in the face in minecraft.

JFL at his username "richbodypoormind". Bitch the truly rich are fit as well, both your body and mind are shit.

the condition of a marriage is to accept cuckoldry

If god forbid I was in his shoes, I would torch her to death with an ole good iron.

Women hate men so much.

This guy openly admits that his wife only got with him because he provided for her. That's not even really necessary today given how feminized the workplace is and the welfare safety nets that exist in the West. So even buxxing doesn't work. And, as you can see, if you buxx a woman that is no guarantee that she will treat you with even a basic modicum of respect. She was asking this guy for an open relationship from the off.

Men pursue women because of a basic biological drive. MGTOWers are right that from any objective, rational perspective there is just absolutely no reason to want women. All of the things that we are supposed to take for granted in any relationship between two people with some kind of meaningful social connection -- respect, reciprocity, affection, tolerance, autonomy, etc.. -- are completely denied by the vast majority of women to the vast majority of men. Not only that, but men are also blamed for every high-level social ill in society and told that women can do everything much better than they can. Men continue to put up with this state of affairs despite how flagrantly undignified it is because they know that their lives are purposeless and futile without women. But how many men and for how much longer? Something really has to give. We can't go on pretending that maximizing personal liberty for women is a good for communities and societies in general. We are living in a dystopian age.

ER or LDAR, boyos.

Asked for an "open relationship" in the 80s or early 90s no less. :feelsseriously:

Larping fag for sure. I don't understand the point of writing out a troll story that actually more or less happens to millions of men, there isn't even any humor sprinkled in or farfetched nonsense for shits and giggles.

3rfimo7.gif
I don't understand useless larps either. Someone should at least be funny and make people laugh if they're going to LARP.

If that's real post he will be depressed for rest of his life unless he will find better alternative than her, which won't happen cuz nowadays different times