Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MGTOW faggot: "Getting laid is the most overrated thing ever."

The thing is mgtowers are usually normies that got laid but cant keep up with newer model chads and chadlites.

But you guys are part of ours

Last edited:
"The MSTOW Mentality is a journey of cope, masturbation, depression and loneliness"

"I can't get a women, I can't get a girlfriend, I can't get any of that"

"Again you can orbit females, I do, I don't hate women but I'm not incel, just sent my own way"

"Having sex is really, really good, I have said this how many times?"

(Translated from cope language)

It gets good at 1:13, he starts getting really mad and talks about his "female friends" (Who he obviously orbits JFL) as well as "muh beta bullshit". This guys is a cope lord lul.

Last edited:
Of course the guy is an anglo redneck. I've never liked those types, as they are gynocentric.

MSTOW are 99% normans who got fucked over and now are coping by buying expensive cars and taking pictures of their food. They can't relate to our suffering and we can't relate to them.
I don't understand why people cope us to them and them to us.

JFL literally sour grapes tier cope. typical from a MSTOWer faggot

bro that dr red pill faggot you showed us made a video about us fucking with him. i subscribed to him after that day to remember his name and he posted a video saying incels invaded his video comments and fucked with him so he deleted his video and again he said he can get laid anytime he wants. mgtows=fucking liars.

when the coping is too strong

This guy is utterly pathetic, he orbits a fucking lesbian couple, a lesbian couple (He says they are "His best friends" sure br0 whatever you say MSTOW), we are probably talking about his two cows in his redneck barn or some shit lmfao, I have never seen levels of cope this high, we are approaching the upper barrier of cope and about to shoot straight through it.

I think we have found a one of the fabled "Gods of Cope".

The thing is mgtowers are usually normies that got laid but cant keep up with newer model chads and chadlites.

MGTOWers are sub-8 men who got fucked over by feminism.

bro that dr red pill faggot you showed us made a video about us fucking with him. i subscribed to him after that day to remember his name and he posted a video saying incels invaded his video comments and fucked with him so he deleted his video and again he said he can get laid anytime he wants. mgtows=fucking liars.
:lul:

Another case of paying the lions to eat you last or whatever that old expression is. When MGTOW's and cuckservatives try and kiss up to normie leftists by throwing us under the bus that's what they're doing.

Not saying MGTOW is related to the incel movement (well it is in some ways as many of them are just incels in denial, but then again so are most soybeards) but we all belong under the same umbrella as far as cucks and feminists go.

Lol this is why I can never label myself “MGTOW”. Even if they say some things I agree with, they are just so fucking gay.

Mgtow means less betabux equals faster collapse

I hope not all MSTOWs are like him. He is a betacuck orbiter. At least we incels (the lowest of the low) are not orbiting around foids.

Of course the guy is an anglo redneck. I've never liked those types, as they are gynocentric.
He's a "Scotchy, Irish, Germanic rednecky hillbilly" :p

Last edited:
"disregard females, acquire currency".

Cleavage soy

MSTOW are 99% normans who got fucked over and now are coping by buying expensive cars and taking pictures of their food. They can't relate to our suffering and we can't relate to them.

Just LMFAO at this ugly hipster cuck and his pathetic attempt at baiting foids with his supplicating, feminist t-shirt.
Thought bubble: "I hope this finally gets me laid". :forcedsmile:

I just cant but lol at these faggots, I remember back on r/incels there was this guy who was a mgtow but still having sex, how those two things work together I have no clue

Jfl if you think that. Most of MGTOW community are men mad at women and take to the internet to protest. A minor minority of MGTOW are actually people who had relationship, though.

MGTOW = failed normie

So why was the video removed? Did he suddenly change his opinion? :lul::lul: