Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MGTOW culinary art

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

I can see why he has so much trouble actually going his own way. Awful presentation, and the fat content is so high I can only imagine the tent this guy calls a t-shirt. This makes my half-assed Instant Pot dishes look like they were cooked by Gordon Ramsay.

This is how a MGTOW truly look like:
No more pink jerseys

Also:
PROTIP: Learn to COOK your OWN food so WOMEN become completely OBSOLETE!
So he's essentially promoting people to become fat to forget about women. Just don't put the fork down bro!

I can see why he has so much trouble actually going his own way. Awful presentation, and the fat content is so high I can only imagine the tent this guy calls a t-shirt. This makes my half-assed Instant Pot dishes look like they were cooked by Gordon Ramsay.

literally looks like he just tossed the balls into the microwave and hit the auto-timer to 5 minutes, lol

i sometimes wonder if MGTOW are just elaborate trolls.

is that milk or what?

I don't know how to cook

lol at those oversized breadcrumbs

MGTOW are all hardcore copers JFL

IT’S FOOKIN RAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Incels making fun out of other men for no reason and then complain why men don't stick together and fight feminism.

Jfl if you need a woman to cook for you.

Also jfl at MGTOWs who think (and bitch) about foids more than we do.

I suppose women are obsolete when you die of food poisoning. The absolute state of MGTOW copers.

Come to think of it, many americans don't know how to cook for themselves do they?
Americans generally suck at cooking and will spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on fancy appliances to use as a crutch.

If they have two hands and can watch a YouTube video, then they can cook.
Googling things is too hard for most people.