Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over mgtow cringe cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
i used to cope on mgtow and listen to tfm, barbosa, sandman.... .but faceandlms really blackpilled me. i didnt realize how over was it . it really scares me how over it is. i have a option of arrange marriage but after listening to face, i will be treated like shit and she might cheat on me and thers nothing i can do about it. i wish we could go back to old hindu days( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice) )west has spread feminism all over the world. even in shitty 3rd world countries women have standards of a white american girl. recently , :feelsrope: marital rape laws were introduced.

has an option for arrange marriage
blackpills himself

Nigga @please
:feelshaha:
has an option for arrange marriage
blackpills himself
i dont want to be cucked. puls i think i am autist too and really dont understand social cues and seetings. what if she just divorces me and take my half heridetary property? i would be in worse situation.

Last edited: