Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy MGTOW banned, but WGTOW still on it like all the other radical female subs.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Anything resembling men-only spaces get banned. Incels, incelfies, braincels, incelswithouthate, MGTOW, ANYTHING that has to do with men-only spaces, including even spaces for white people.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, this is cuck/soyddit, and their anti-male, anti-white, anti-cuckoldry infinitely liberal fucktarded agenda seems to know no limits.
FDS is still up, subs mocking white people are still up, female-only spaces where they call men every sort of name are still up, ultra extreme pro trans subs are still up where they deliberately discriminate on everyone, WGTOW is still up... fucking really? Reddit really has completely lost itself and their unreal twisted agenda is limitless in hypocrisy, double think and double standards. Seriously, fuck this planet, I hope everything dies. They shut us down everywhere at any cost, even in our own independent website, but they roam free and praised by soyciety because being hostile to white people and men is encouraged and beautiful, empowerment and blablabla. Then ostracize us at every cost, they push us to extremes, ridicule us, then they wonder how did we become so full of hate? Yeah go fucking figure. The more you radicalize people, the more hateful and radical they will become.
Even places for male memes got shut down, JFL.

It's YOUR fault for pushing people this far off society, and when payback is done somehow everyone is shocked, wow.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/wgtow/comments/qdbjgj/ever_since_being_wgtow_seperatist_i_feel_like_i/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/wgtow/comments/qa1kz9/its_me/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/wgtow/comments/q83566/the_singer_maya_inspired_me_to_go_sologamy/

Last edited:
so this is how femcels are sneaking around that femcel subreddit ban. Ironically the femcel subs were way less hateful than the FDS ones, but since they get associated with us, they also got sent to the shadow realm.

Last edited:
Femcels use the literal definition of celibate, meaning not getting married. They can have sex but no one wants to be with them. Notice how incels fall under no one, because we aren’t anyone to them.

Femcels use the literal definition of celibate, meaning not getting married. They can have sex but no one wants to be with them. Notice how incels fall under no one, because we aren’t anyone to them.
it's like if someone here fucked 10 stacies every day but calls themselves an incel because stacy won't settle with them

>Femcel

Shiggy dig my guy

They want us divided and silenced.

so this is how femcels are sneaking around that femcel subreddit ban. Ironically the femcel subs were way less hateful than the FDS ones, but since they get associated with us, they also got sent to the shadow realm.
Don't forget the false flag attacks that they have done to spaces they don't like, the most devastating way that is flooding the places with sinister pixels which they have done multiple times, here and on other websites they don't like.
That's how far they will go. Alright, we are off reddit, is that what you wanted? Now we can't even be in peace in our own place because they come here, gather some time and posts and then they deploy the false flag attacks. I'm fucking done dude. They will go so far with it. Posting the most glownigger shit possible and even full explicity sinister pixels and try to blame us for it when the people doing it are clearly the people that hate us trying to shut every one of our spaces down.
I'm just so fucking done with all this bullshit I can't even bare my rage anymore.

it's like if someone here fucked 10 stacies every day but calls themselves an incel because stacy won't settle with them
bruh, you just described 50% of this forum.

Fca

"Men bad. Woman good"

FDS still there.
Yes I said it. All the extremist trans/female subs/subs mocking depressed people/white people/or anyone that is white or male is still there. There are subs solely make to make fun and harass specific types of people, they are all still there. But we are shut off from everything and they keep with their false flag attacks trying to get the authorities involved in shutting this website and all others like this down. I can't fathom the amount of rage boiling in me right now.

Anything resembling men-only spaces get banned. Incels, incelfies, braincels, incelswithouthate, MGTOW, ANYTHING that has to do with men-only spaces, including even spaces for white people.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, this is cuck/soyddit, and their anti-male, anti-white, anti-cuckoldry infinitely liberal fucktarded agenda seems to know no limits.
FDS is still up, subs mocking white people are still up, female-only spaces where they call men every sort of name are still up, ultra extreme pro trans subs are still up where they deliberately discriminate on everyone, WGTOW is still up... fucking really? Reddit really has completely lost itself and their unreal twisted agenda is limitless in hypocrisy, double think and double standards. Seriously, fuck this planet, I hope everything dies. They shut us down everywhere at any cost, even in our own independent website, but they roam free and praised by soyciety because being hostile to white people and men is encouraged and beautiful, empowerment and blablabla. Then ostracize us at every cost, they push us to extremes, ridicule us, then they wonder how did we become so full of hate? Yeah go fucking figure. The more you radicalize people, the more hateful and radical they will become.
Even places for male memes got shut down, JFL.

It's YOUR fault for pushing people this far off society, and when payback is done somehow everyone is shocked, wow.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/wgtow/comments/qdbjgj/ever_since_being_wgtow_seperatist_i_feel_like_i/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/wgtow/comments/qa1kz9/its_me/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/wgtow/comments/q83566/the_singer_maya_inspired_me_to_go_sologamy/

"Seperatist" - meme gender
Separare - to separate
Unironically whenever someone thinks that he is low IQ he should remember that these women exist

I guess men and women are different. There’s almost no woman that a man won’t fuck.

Don't forget the false flag attacks that they have done to spaces they don't like, the most devastating way that is flooding the places with sinister pixels which they have done multiple times, here and on other websites they don't like.
That's how far they will go. Alright, we are off reddit, is that what you wanted? Now we can't even be in peace in our own place because they come here, gather some time and posts and then they deploy the false flag attacks. I'm fucking done dude. They will go so far with it. Posting the most glownigger shit possible and even full explicity sinister pixels and try to blame us for it when the people doing it are clearly the people that hate us trying to shut every one of our spaces down.
I'm just so fucking done with all this bullshit I can't even bare my rage anymore.
Feminists do that irl too. They would pull fire alarms and make bomb threat at those MRA conventions boomers used to attend.

Feminists do that irl too. They would pull fire alarms and make bomb threat at those MRA conventions boomers used to attend.
Yes, exactly. I read about it multiple times. People have done false bomb threats many times in the names of people/groups they don't like to shut them down and get authorities seriously involved.

Just fucking think for a moment. Who in their right mind would do what they say? Putting their whole online and personal life on the line having the possibility of having their whole lives destroyed, arrested and killed in prison trying to look edgy in a space where the person is accepted and vents to like-minded people? No fucking one would do it, NO ONE.
I don't doubt ONE BIT that the most edgy posts they have on IT are their face accounts here and they DMing themselves on reddit to make us look bad and try to steer hate against us and get serious people involved against us just because we don't fall for femicunt bullshit.
This thing of flooding a space with sinister pixels is very, very old tactics to get places shut down and authorities investigating everyone. This shit has been used in so many occasions you couldn't probably even have an idea how many spaces got closed because of it, and they are doing the same here as that brazilianfagma did to incel spaces on reddit.
He was NOT the only one doing on reddit. Other people did the same to spaces they didn't like to get them shut down and users investigated by authorities.
I fucking hate these people so much, I have no sympathy for them for getting off to the suffering of depressed lonely people online, ostracizing them, laughing at them and using them as escapegoats, and even trying to get them investigated and arrested. I seriously wish them harm, they don't deserve any sympathy. They have pushed us to where we are now. Only if people were more understanding and not so radical against us, maybe we wouldn't have developed such hatred and serious views on them. Instead of trying to fix or help they will just make fun of everyone, bully, get off to their suffering and use them as escapegoats to anything, apart from misrepresenting them to everyone they possibly can so everyone possible can hate on us. There is a reason they cherrypick each thread from these forums they post on IT, to draw us in ways they want people to believe we really are.

Remember the subreddit that mocked IT's hypocrisy? It didn't last 2 weeks. It had no incel shit in it, no sympathizing with us, the sub was just pointing out the cherry picking, twisting things to fit their views and the blatant hypocrisy and double think of their posts, yet it got banned immediately, all while their hate sub is still up along with other spaces because men and white people according to cuckddit are not "vulnerable to hate or harassment".

Fuck this god damn planet, everything and everyone in it and I hope something soon destroys this fucking circus and it will be like we have never existed. I'm fucking done with this shit and all this bullshit.

Yes, exactly. I read about it multiple times. People have done false bomb threats many times in the names of people/groups they don't like to shut them down and get authorities seriously involved.

Just fucking think for a moment. Who in their right mind would do what they say? Putting their whole online and personal life on the line having the possibility of having their whole lives destroyed, arrested and killed in prison trying to look edgy in a space where the person is accepted and vents to like-minded people? No fucking one would do it, NO ONE.
I don't doubt ONE BIT that the most edgy posts they have on IT are their face accounts here and they DMing themselves on reddit to make us look bad and try to steer hate against us and get serious people involved against us just because we don't fall for femicunt bullshit.
This thing of flooding a space with sinister pixels is very, very old tactics to get places shut down and authorities investigating everyone. This shit has been used in so many occasions you couldn't probably even have an idea how many spaces got closed because of it, and they are doing the same here as that brazilianfagma did to incel spaces on reddit.
He was NOT the only one doing on reddit. Other people did the same to spaces they didn't like to get them shut down and users investigated by authorities.
I fucking hate these people so much, I have no sympathy for them for getting off to the suffering of depressed lonely people online, ostracizing them, laughing at them and using them as escapegoats, and even trying to get them investigated and arrested. I seriously wish them harm, they don't deserve any sympathy. They have pushed us to where we are now. Only if people were more understanding and not so radical against us, maybe we wouldn't have developed such hatred and serious views on them. Instead of trying to fix or help they will just make fun of everyone, bully, get off to their suffering and use them as escapegoats to anything, apart from misrepresenting them to everyone they possibly can so everyone possible can hate on us. There is a reason they cherrypick each thread from these forums they post on IT, to draw us in ways they want people to believe we really are.

Remember the subreddit that mocked IT's hypocrisy? It didn't last 2 weeks. It had no incel shit in it, no sympathizing with us, the sub was just pointing out the cherry picking, twisting things to fit their views and the blatant hypocrisy and double think of their posts, yet it got banned immediately, all while their hate sub is still up along with other spaces because men and white people according to cuckddit are not "vulnerable to hate or harassment".

Fuck this god damn planet, everything and everyone in it and I hope something soon destroys this fucking circus and it will be like we have never existed. I'm fucking done with this shit and all this bullshit.
Oh yeah, ITtears was a funny sub. Fuck Reddit

Most men are sent their own way, only turning to MGTOW to try and feel better about themselves. I did this too, but the truth is its over for many many men. Stop paying attention to their media and forums. The less its in your life the less it matters.

Sologamy lol

Me + me forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back