Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MGTOW are wrong for brainwashing young people.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
If you think about it the majority of MGTOW are divorced old men coping with the fact that they got screwed over by women. A lot even have kids and an actual life worth living.

But it makes me rage when I see a young MGTOW they are essentially throwing away their future because some boomers told them too. If I could get pussy my life would be so different...

The young ones are just incels in most cases.

mgtow ARE incel!!! FFS! At the very ;east the young ones are.

No man will a steady access to pussy and average in ability will turn said access down in the pursuit of some higher goal of sexlessness thought up by divorced and embittered boomers. The overwhelming majority of those that call themselves MGTOW are merely seeking to intellectualize their sexual failures

Yes but it's true.

I was just joking. In the end, it is all about sexuality and sexual energy and how you use it. Since it cannot be used on a female, it needs to be spend on something else.

I was just joking. In the end, it is all about sexuality and sexual energy and how you use it. Since it cannot be used on a female, it needs to be spend on something else.
Lol I'm tired haha. But I agree with the premise that a guy shouldn't focus on women too much. It just gets depressing ngl.

MGTOW has point actually but they are wrong at attacking us.

The young ones are just incels in most cases.
I can confirm. I was rejected by a lot of women and started thinking I'll just go my own way.
MGTOWs are often redpilled into thinking that money attracts women which is why I no longer call myself a mgtow

MGTOW has point actually but they are wrong at attacking us.
They attack us because they don't want to be correlated because of the bad press about incels.

They attack us because they don't want to be correlated because of the bad press about incels.
Yes but still it is not justify their attacks bro

Yes but still it is not justify their attacks bro
Yeah, they should be a lot more sympathetic with us if they claim to be exposing women's nature

Look what nikola tesla did when he focused away

I can confirm. I was rejected by a lot of women and started thinking I'll just go my own way.
MGTOWs are often redpilled into thinking that money attracts women which is why I no longer call myself a mgtow
It does but on a superficial level, you will only betabuxx.

I used to visit them but I stopped because some of them were degenerate and also because I couldn't find a way to join their forum for free. Do you have to pay for that?

A young male must have atleast one relationship with casual sex in order to have a proper brain development. Yes telling young virfins to give up on women is wrong.

would be lifefuel if chads started avoiding foids, civi is going to colapse anyway, so at least i want see foids getting screwed

I disagree, OP. You sound like you want young men to be bluepilled. Why?

Old men in MGTOW might be bitter, but that that doesn't mean they don't have valuable, blackpilled wisdom to hand down to younger men.

MGTOW is great for men who can get laid. Men should be going their own way. I would consider myself MGTOW if my celibacy was born of my own choice but I know that's not the case.

MGTOW is all about defining yourself and disregarding women's opinions. This is commendable but I'm not sure it's possible to be MGTOW and incel. Maybe in practice, that's what I'm trying to do. It's just hard because you can tell yourself females are useless all you want and accept it in your brain and even be right, but we're driven by chemicals and hormones. And we're built to get our validation from women. So if you're like me and have never gotten positive female attention it's very hard-maybe impossible-to validate yourself as an incel the way MGTOW teaches. It's just biology.

MGTOW as an incel is essentially the white pill.
Exact!

its better to see chads trowing their youth away

If you think about it the majority of MGTOW are divorced old men coping with the fact that they got screwed over by women. A lot even have kids and an actual life worth living.

But it makes me rage when I see a young MGTOW they are essentially throwing away their future because some boomers told them too. If I could get pussy my life would be so different...

Lol a future of getting cucked, cheated on, divorceraped? Some fucking future they are denying them.

If you are a low SMV male, it's over. there isn't a scenario where you can win.

MGTOW is great for men who can get laid. Men should be going their own way. I would consider myself MGTOW if my celibacy was born of my own choice but I know that's not the case.

MGTOW is all about defining yourself and disregarding women's opinions. This is commendable but I'm not sure it's possible to be MGTOW and incel. Maybe in practice, that's what I'm trying to do. It's just hard because you can tell yourself females are useless all you want and accept it in your brain and even be right, but we're driven by chemicals and hormones. And we're built to get our validation from women. So if you're like me and have never gotten positive female attention it's very hard-maybe impossible-to validate yourself as an incel the way MGTOW teaches. It's just biology.

MGTOW as an incel is essentially the white pill.
fuck men who can get laid

MGTOW is a great philosophy if you are a god damn millionaire or celebrity. For the average cuck who works a middle waged job believing in MGTOW is as dumb as it gets.

You will spend most of your time working and instead of trying to foster a good whole some relationship you instead attract the worst type of people which are gold diggers. Do MGTOWers really think they will be 40 or 50 years old, good looking with loads of money and banging young women? Nah dog. You aren't fucking leonardo dicaprio. Oh no, you are timothy who makes 50-60k a year, who is a balding with average/below average looks with extra cash on hand from doing nothing in life besides saving it all.

Last edited:
Mgtow
16-25- most likely coping incels
26-35- probably got cucked by thier girlfriend.
36+ Coping divorced dads that got cucked hard.