Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mgtow are finally realizing the government is cucking them

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
You can't go your own way when you're a government slave.

Government will take your money and give it to women
full

MGTOWs are arrogant pricks. I hate them.

MGTOWs are arrogant pricks. I hate them.
Cud be jus a phase for some, u kno, trying to preserve wahtever ego is left, posting bbq pics, doing 'manly' stuff alone etc. There r some mgtows who acknowledge their predicament(without buttering it up) and the blackpill.

Government will take your money and give it to women
full
And yet they want you to serve 6 months in military
They want you to crawl in mud as conscript while Finnish Stacy is fucking Chads at home and having her 3rd free abortion on tax payers expense
Can't you tell those cucks in government that you are being violated and that you have no reason to serve the country which promotes degeneracy and does not care about people like you?

There is so little that opposes MGTOW with incels. I hope we'll merge one day.

And yet they want you to serve 6 months in military
They want you to crawl in mud as conscript while Finnish Stacy is fucking Chads at home and having her 3rd free abortion on tax payers expense
Can't you tell those cucks in government that you are being violated and that you have no reason to serve the country which promotes degeneracy and does not care about people like you?
Velebit IQ