Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW and the white pill,

O

OutsideTheBox

Recruit
★★
I know, majority of MGTOWs are incels in denial. That being said though, if the cope helps then why not? I mean, in a fucked up kinda way we're sort of lucky, look at the DV rate and how women fuck over the men they are with, and with everything we've came to know about women thru the black pill, I'm honestly not even 100% sure I could bond with one now even if I did have a chance, I see no reason to trust a woman. Hell just a year or so ago an aspie guy in UK went to prison for a platonic touch upon a girl's arm. Factor in the drain on your wallet, constant drama.... Yeah maybe it is cope but it's also a very real concern... Logically, if I could either a) erase my desire for women or b) "ascend" and become a normie, the path to freedom in today's age especially, would be in the former, over the latter. We are slaves to our desires, biologically wired to desire something that doesn't truely exist, the love of a woman.

Quite interesting point of view

we have seen the truth and it has marked us

I'm gonna rape 'em all, a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
I'm gonna fight 'em all A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

never heard that song before
yes
I’m kinda out of the loop on a lot of things, and I’m 25 tbh.
allah
I know, majority of MGTOWs are incels in denial. That being said though, if the cope helps then why not? I mean, in a fucked up kinda way we're sort of lucky, look at the DV rate and how women fuck over the men they are with, and with everything we've came to know about women thru the black pill, I'm honestly not even 100% sure I could bond with one now even if I did have a chance, I see no reason to trust a woman. Hell just a year or so ago an aspie guy in UK went to prison for a platonic touch upon a girl's arm. Factor in the drain on your wallet, constant drama.... Yeah maybe it is cope but it's also a very real concern... Logically, if I could either a) erase my desire for women or b) "ascend" and become a normie, the path to freedom in today's age especially, would be in the former, over the latter. We are slaves to our desires, biologically wired to desire something that doesn't truely exist, the love of a woman.
whitepill legit boys

I'll go full MGTOW if I don't ascend by 25