Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mfw yesterday I was driving late @ night ngl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
with my shitty car ded srs, tfw was about to turn right and there were cars in a quite good distance tbh but I decided to wait ngl because I saw they were coming too fast tbhthb like 80mph or some shit on 30mph road, fuk that was cool tbhngl 3 cars passing by speeding ngl now as I think about it I get bit sad mfw because tfw no friends to drive around with and shiet, fuark just imagine you and your 2 friends each with your own car speeding and shiet @ 12AM tbhthb mfw no real friends to drive around mfw incel fuck just fuck also mfw shit car ded srs glad I am gonna get a new one soon ded srs
Formula1lossus

are you high?

Thought @Joelossus posted this at first jfl

You alright bro? Sounds like you got a stroke ngl tbh mogs me becus it never began.

vvrrrroooOooOooooommmmmm vrRrrooommmmmm VRROOOOOOOOM wrryyyyyy Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Lol so many threads about driving currently. They all want to brag about it. There is some weird conspiracy going on. I am pretty sure they want to destroy my penis completely.

Lol so many threads about driving currently. They all want to brag about it. There is some weird conspiracy going on. I am pretty sure they want to destroy my penis completely.
LastGerman on suicide watch

keep enhancing so it can never be destroyed

Tbh I drive at night all the time dead roads, night sky, nice breeze and my loud stereo blasting vaporwave

Over for drivecels

20734.jpg

Fuark well where do you live and what car lel
I live on the east coast and I drive a shitbox 99 Tercel as my daily workhorse and another shitbox as my project car 08 p71 (crown Vic) without the retarded cop shit.

@LastGerman he mogs us brutally

You write like a 14 year old American