Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>mfw we are called "pedophiles" for being attracted to teenage girls

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
By the same incelophobes that are known (and rightfully imprisoned!!) for wanting to fuck 7 year old and 9 year old girls. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

you mean the Pedo from IT? canyou elaborate? i dont get it why there was a pedo posting on that sub

you mean the Pedo from IT? canyou elaborate? i dont get it why there was a pedo posting on that sub
Yes, that disgusting fuck. You know how we call them incels in denial? They are, because they look like this. :feelskek:

peterbrightarresttt.gif

yeah agreed, 9 year olds are too young for fucking, should be thinking about playing, learning how to cook and marriage at that age

Yes, that disgusting fuck. You know how we call them incels in denial? They are, because they look like this. :feelskek:

peterbrightarresttt.gif

jfl its him? IT cucks look more like incels than actual incels do

it's classic projection on their part. It's like when someone from IT calls us incels who can't get laid when they, themselves are incels who can't get laid.

Foids hypocrisy

Teenage foids base their entire personalities on their sex appeal and shout "PEODO!!!!" when a non-Chad looks in their direction.

Meanwhile they've actually been sleeping with adult Chads since they hit puberty lmao.

if the age of majority and age of consent was much lower, every man would admit to thinking a teen girl is attractive

IT is teeming with pedophiles.

yeah agreed, 9 year olds are too young for fucking, should be thinking about playing, learning how to cook and marriage at that age
Your sig shattered my soul into smithereens :feelsrope:

If they bleed they are no longer a child.

peterbrightarresttt.gif

He looks like Robin Williams if he came back to life after killing himself

Many users here are in fact still teens. IT is acting utterly retarded as always

Teenage foids base their entire personalities on their sex appeal and shout "PEODO!!!!" when a non-Chad looks in their direction.

Meanwhile they've actually been sleeping with adult Chads since they hit puberty lmao.
Foids complaining about pedophilia is no different than calling themselves Lesbians: It's a defense to keep normies away. Nothing more.

Because foids, as soon as they start puberty, desire to gobble up Chad's cock, even if they don't consiouslly acknowledge it. I remember my pre-pubescent 6 year old sister getting herself off by humping a couch arm chair. When my brother caught her, she didn't even know what she was doing, she just knew it "felt good".

I've said this before, but females are more sexual creatures than males, as the females role in society lies soley in reproduction, whereas men can have other roles like builder, soilder, or hunter. Men are more horny, only because sex doesn't come to us, so we need that drive to chase sex. Whereas women enjoy and desire sex more, they just dont have the drive to chase it as males chase her instead.