Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee >MFW reluctantly finally giving up on w*men after years of rejected advances and romantic rejection and unironically coping with homocel hypothesis.

Faggots have such low standards compared to the ones females have for males. Must be a bliss.

this is why u surgerymaxx before approaching

People who encourage homosexuality need to be banned

See you in ban appeals bro

We're allowed to *joke* about homosexuality, I'm not unironically condoning/encouraging incels to f*ck men. It's irony, prince. ffs.

Faggots have such low standards compared to the ones females have for males. Must be a bliss.
yeah if you want aids or you're ok with fucking an absolutely disgusting faggot
I've seen what they look like on youtube and shit, they are digsusting and aids ridden
and from taking part in many discord servers and watching what happens, most of the time the faggots or trannies still want a tall slim or muscular bodied man with a large dick
just like women lol
it's part of why i laugh when incels or beta males decide to "go gay" in hopes of getting sex
1, it's gross to lower yourself that much and risk getting aids
but 2, they can't even get that lol cause the fags and trannies standards are just about the same as women

We're allowed to *joke* about homosexuality, I'm not unironically condoning/encouraging incels to f*ck men. It's irony, prince. ffs.
I think it's no so much about encouragement as it is about having a safe space from so many LGBT-related garbage in general.

I used to browse /r9k/ and it was pretty nice sharing feels but at some point, tranny, fag, and racebait threads started to take over. Now I was used to 4chan so it's not the first time I've seen a topic forced down my throat. But usually, the fun wears off after a while and things get back to normal.

But the LGBT garbage is an exception. It's been the main spam topic for years now and I'm convinced it's being actively kept up by Jews and deranged people. It got so bad that I left the place for good after years of it being my primary go-to place. So I for one am glad this place is strict on trannyposts.

It's just a joke bro :feelsseriously:

yeah if you want aids or you're ok with fucking an absolutely disgusting faggot
I've seen what they look like on youtube and shit, they are digsusting and aids ridden
and from taking part in many discord servers and watching what happens, most of the time the faggots or trannies still want a tall slim or muscular bodied man with a large dick
just like women lol
it's part of why i laugh when incels or beta males decide to "go gay" in hopes of getting sex
1, it's gross to lower yourself that much and risk getting aids
but 2, they can't even get that lol cause the fags and trannies standards are just about the same as women
huh, didn't know that.

It's just a prank bro.

Faggots can have sex easier than it takes any effort to breathe.

I think it's no so much about encouragement as it is about having a safe space from so many LGBT-related garbage in general.

I used to browse /r9k/ and it was pretty nice sharing feels but at some point, tranny, fag, and racebait threads started to take over. Now I was used to 4chan so it's not the first time I've seen a topic forced down my throat. But usually, the fun wears off after a while and things get back to normal.

But the LGBT garbage is an exception. It's been the main spam topic for years now and I'm convinced it's being actively kept up by Jews and deranged people. It got so bad that I left the place for good after years of it being my primary go-to place. So I for one am glad this place is strict on trannyposts.

Mega-cringe.

The whole joke of the Original post is that homosexuality is so repulsive/repugnant and disgust-inducing that it would be better to be celibate for the rest of my life than to ever touch a man. so what, you just don't want any reference to be made at all about fags? You're ridiculous.
Faggots can have sex easier than it takes any effort to breathe.

Last edited:
so what, you just don't want any reference to be made at all about fags?
Correct. If that sounds disagreeable then I can only suspect that you are a Jew.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back