Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mfw news tell me about foid death

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Rqgsa

Don't care, didn't ask, plus you're a toilet

I like the stories where they die because their chad did something selfish/stupid. Every now and then there will be a news story where somebody on vacation falls off a cliff and and pulls their girlfriend down with them (when she otherwise would not have fallen). Not sure if they grab on as an involuntary reflex action, or because they actually think it'll work, or if they do it because they're selfish assholes who actually want to take their girlfriend down with them. Bonus points if they had to disregard safety warnings or jumping over a fence to get to the cliff.

example here (albeit drowning not falling off of a cliff, but it's the same phenomenon of chad pulling stacy down with him).

Last edited:
Why do the news even tell us that?

Not sure if they grab on as an involuntary reflex action, or because they actually think it'll work, or if they do it because they're selfish assholes who actually want to take their girlfriend down with them.
I’m pretty sure it’s more of an involuntary reflex tbh.

Kinda nice to laugh at tho

I like the stories where they die because their chad did something selfish/stupid. Every now and then there will be a news story where somebody on vacation falls off a cliff and and pulls their girlfriend down with them (when she otherwise would not have fallen). Not sure if they grab on as an involuntary reflex action, or because they actually think it'll work, or if they do it because they're selfish assholes who actually want to take their girlfriend down with them. Bonus points if they had to disregard safety warnings or jumping over a fence to get to the cliff.

example here (albeit drowning not falling off of a cliff, but it's the same phenomenon of chad pulling stacy down with him).

Imagine not being able to swim.

Tbh,most people don't care and just pretend to have empathy jfl.