Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over MFW my mom tells me I'm handsome and says some lucky girl will snatch me up

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-

Give it time, it will dawn on her eventually. After you hit a certain age she wont be able to delude herself any longer.

Never began for momcels tbh

all mothers will say that to give their incel sons false hope. Thats what their job is to do. It might not be right, but they cant help themselves, they themselves have also been unknowingly brainwashed by the bluepilled society.

Every mom I have ever been around says that, even if their son is a 200 pound neckbeard.

all mothers will say that to give their incel sons false hope. Thats what their job is to do. It might not be right, but they cant help themselves, they themselves have also been unknowingly brainwashed by the bluepilled society.
Give them false hope, so they can work and feed them when they become old plants

More like "some unlucky used up girl will be forces to settle with you"

I do not appreciate being told this, false-hope is harmful to my general person.

They say it because they love you, and to them that makes you handsome.

Give it time, it will dawn on her eventually. After you hit a certain age she wont be able to delude herself any longer.
Yup. Even they realize that you're fucked at some point.

No trying to make you not rope
How do you explain that normies mother says it as well? Most people are not suicidal. All mothers think their sons are handsome, just like all fathers think their daughters are beautiful.

It’s a subjective delusion parents have, but that doesn’t make it any less heartwarming. Don’t try to shit on everything good in the world to satisfy your bitterness.

My mom says the same thing. She won’t admit it but she knows I’m a failure and it makes her feel ashamed.

I hate when parents try and fill you with false hope and expectation, it only makes the fall hurt more.

'lucky girl' hahaha

Your mom did her best to help you cope but this will only lead to more suffering in the long run

At the end of the day you are her genetic investment, so I don't blame mothers for saying those things. You can attempt to blackpill her but that may have unforeseen consequences. I'd just let her come to her senses by herself.

My mother always says I'm handsome. My dad, I think, is not that delusional. From what I gather he seems to understand that I am not pleasant to look at but thinks "game" and "personality" is going to get me a girlfriend. My grandparents on the other hand are painfully " bluepilled". It is quite a sad situation.

I don't get it. I'm 30 bald and with bad acne and still my mom thinks I'm handsome. Da fuck? At least make complements that make sense like you are intelligent or resourceful etc. Nope, she usually degrade me and my skills in life, yet still says from time to time I'm handsome and soon I'm gonna find someone. I told her already that no girl wants me, and even if - I'm beyond point of giving fuck. I'm like MGTOW but I don't delude myself that it was my decision in the first place. I was sent my own way, but now I don't want to go back even if that meant nice girlfriend. Not after all blackpill knowledge I swallowed, it's too late

But instead of magic rituals, I feel like in that song but after blackpill knowledge. It's too late, now I know

It’s like a mom telling her downs kid that he’s a very clever boy

That's every adult in my family ngl