Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>mfw I stumble on an article about a kid marriage

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
And the "kid" in question is 17. :feelsseriously:

17 is quite young for being married lol, you are still in high school and haven't chosen what path you want for your life.

Same. Read some story on Yahoo about a 'happy couple' that wanted to share their story. Guy was 17 and the girl was 15 and he literally moved across states to find her and she did some stupid shit like hide him in her closet for a week. They had ups and downs but married that same year and were celebrating 30 years together even though the parents didn't want them together at the beginning. The whole moral of the story being that love conquerors all. All the comments were lovey-dovey and stating how the couple were perfect for each other.

I comment how I want to have a 15yo wife and get fucking crucified. I guess it's okay for some but never for me. Fuck you society.

17 is quite young for being married lol, you are still in high school and haven't chosen what path you want for your life.
Ever heard of that MTV show "teen mom"? Even where I am from there's a decent amount of these. But that's not the point, the point is that a 17 year old is not even a kid.
Indeed, son.
Same. Read some story on Yahoo about a 'happy couple' that wanted to share their story. Guy was 17 and the girl was 15 and he literally moved across states to find her and she did some stupid shit like hide him in her closet for a week. They had ups and downs but married that same year and were celebrating 30 years together even though the parents didn't want them together at the beginning. The whole moral of the story being that love conquerors all. All the comments were lovey-dovey and stating how the couple were perfect for each other.

I comment how I want to have a 15yo wife and get fucking crucified. I guess it's okay for some but never for me. Fuck you society.
Yeah, they are only ok with it because the guy was 17 and also thus underage according to the law. The guy in my story was 26. So, of course hell breaks loose.

Ever heard of that MTV show "teen mom"? Even where I am from there's a decent amount of these. But that's not the point, the point is that a 17 year old is not even a kid.

Indeed, son.

Yeah, they are only ok with it because the guy was 17 and also thus underage according to the law. The guy in my story was 26. So, of course hell breaks loose.
Yeah. Normies never fucking understood the whole logic behind if a 15yo girl is ready to get married and wants to FUCK a 17yo then she is ready for fucking a 27yo. a 37yo. a 47yo. IT LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER CUZ SHE'S READY!!

Yeah. Normies never fucking understood the whole logic behind if a 15yo girl is ready to get married and wants to FUCK a 17yo then she is ready for fucking a 27yo. a 37yo. a 47yo. IT LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER CUZ SHE'S READY!!
Exactly! Somebody who gets it. In real life, people I know think a 17 year old is an underdeveloped kid, such copers they are. Even 14 year olds are fucking, and yet somehow these are "innocent kids! :soy:" Just lol at soyciety.

gigacuck

most foids in the past were married under age 15

Exactly! Somebody who gets it. In real life, people I know think a 17 year old is an underdeveloped kid, such copers they are. Even 14 year olds are fucking, and yet somehow these are "innocent kids! :soy:" Just lol at soyciety.

Depends on the foid, but I don't have attraction to most of them that are under age 16-17.
gigacuck

most foids in the past were married under age 15

Most people in the past bashed eachother's heads with a rock, your point being ?