Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mf, I'm 5'7". It's fucking over for me.

What can you do, it is a game of winners, and you can't even choose winning

I feel defeated and sad. Why can't I be attractive and loved for who i am. If we share the same interests and im loyal and loving and the whole shabang why cant they just love me. I dont like sleeping alone, im tired of it. I hate that I hug my pillow to sleep. I can't do this anymore. Im reaching my breaking point. God gave me a great test of patience and I will fulfil his command but to add insult to injury gave me depression and anxiety and a eating disorder.

I feel defeated and sad. Why can't I be attractive and loved for who i am. If we share the same interests and im loyal and loving and the whole shabang why cant they just love me. I dont like sleeping alone, im tired of it. I hate that I hug my pillow to sleep. I can't do this anymore. Im reaching my breaking point. God gave me a great test of patience and I will fulfil his command but to add insult to injury gave me depression and anxiety and a eating disorder.
I take back that faggot shit. I was too emotional. These bitches are only worth fucking, fuck women, fuck relationships, fuck cuddling. SUCK THIS DICK BITCH.

Im the greatest to ever do it. Imma make every Motherfucker suffer. Ain't nothing but a gangster party.

IMG 0647

Brutal that some normie edited this video to make him sound like a chipmunk.

Really retarded take. You are stupid. How many people do you think live in Western, developed countries? Do you think those people are taller or shorter on average?
You are stupid.
Still no fucking huge difference. 5’9-5’10 is average in europe unless youre in netherlands or sweden

Women always want more. 5'9 is the average in America and women demand 6'0, 6'1.
6'3 bare minimum these days

Nobody gives a shit about world average, the only thing that counts is the average in your own country
A lot of height pill nonsense just boils down to looks & nt. https://www.celebheights.com/s/Tom-Holland-5792.html
Plenty of the famous slayers women thirst over are manlets. Also tom holland isn’t even that gl either. He’s like standard above average.

Height is more male gaze. I’d simply prefer being taller with wider frame just to feel big

A lot of height pill nonsense just boils down to looks & nt. https://www.celebheights.com/s/Tom-Holland-5792.html
Plenty of the famous slayers women thirst over are manlets. Also tom holland isn’t even that gl either. He’s like standard above average.

Height is more male gaze. I’d simply prefer being taller with wider frame just to feel big
Doesnt change the fact that the you taller are, the more you earn, the more you get respected and the bigger is your dating pool