Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL mexicunt tackles white foid onto the ground and gropes her

• Thread starter EngelCallDell19
  • Start date
See foids this is what happens when you deprive us of our sexual needs.

If i saw this happen in person i would just walk away not my problem

wouldn't have happened but she dresses like this.

Ethnic beaner takes revenge for colonization.

You can tell she's really hot aswell. I hope he enjoyed it.

why she half naked though

90% of girls dress like this where I live.

I wonder if he was grabbing her tits or if he was rubbing her pussy to sniff later. Maybe even ass....:ahegao:

why she half naked though
:foidSoy: because i cannot possible exercise priperly without wearing the most revealing, tight clothes possible. It's sportswear inkywell, im just trying to jog gosh

She's asking for with that that kind of clothing coupled with absent-mindedness

Didn't see anything wrong here

This, my western friends, is who you're letting immigrate to your countries.

low inhib mogged yet again :feelsbadman:

Subzero inhib

The way he jumped on her was abit funny idk why

Točno tako brt..

Exaclty my brother

If you want respect from me, and for me to help you, YOU HAVE TO EARN IT. YOURE NOT ENTITLED TO MY HELP

Omg reverse colonialism! Lock him up!

:soy: :foidSoy:

Yep, I ain't intervening for shit. Only retarded whiteknight bluepillers would risk their lives to stop a foid from being raped

The way he jumped her :feelskek:

She didn't even fight back. This is why men warn women not to dress like this. You wouldn't dangle steak with A1 sauce on it in front of a bear, so why dangle your ass out in front of chuds who can't control their primal instincts?

same thing happens here in northern california

lots of sex starved mexican midgets groping foids.

She didn't even fight back. This is why men warn women not to dress like this. You wouldn't dangle steak with A1 sauce on it in front of a bear, so why dangle your ass out in front of chuds who can't control their primal instincts?

she was so strong and independent till this very moment

That attire should be reserved for the bedroom.

I was confused by the title. I expected two foids catfighting.

You know as much as I hate multiculturalism. And I fucking hate it and as much as I hate being demographically replaced with the third world. I have to say that these white whores and whores of any other race that are spoiled living in the West are going to suffer. And I am going to sit back pop open a beer, get some popcorn and sit back and watch as all the rapes happen around me in the news.