Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mexico nightclub shooting kills 13

Based beanERcels

subhumans slaughtering other subhumans, a victory for mankind

Nightclubs are the best place to do a massacre tbh

Whatever.

reminder to go mateen this weekend

Beancel got fed up

Whenever someone goes ER (Or just a normal shooting and not a virgin fed up with society) I wonder if any of the people killed were incel. Perhaps they were socialmaxing or approachmaxing, or they managed to have some normie friends that pushed them to go and “come out of their shell”. Regardless, they’ve been put out of their misery/inceldom.

Nightclubs are a good target to retaliate against degeneracy though. They’re not only packed with chads and stacies, but also with normies that mindlessly do it and follow the crowd.The true lowest of mankind. Never leave your house or go outside, unless you have othER plans.

Whenever someone goes ER (Or just a normal shooting and not a virgin fed up with society) I wonder if any of the people killed were incel. Perhaps they were socialmaxing or approachmaxing, or they managed to have some normie friends that pushed them to go and “come out of their shell”. Regardless, they’ve been put out of their misery/inceldom.

Nightclubs are a good target to retaliate against degeneracy though. They’re not only packed with chads and stacies, but also with normies that mindlessly do it and follow the crowd.The true lowest of mankind. Never leave your house or go outside, unless you have othER plans.
Based excel.

Niceeeeeee. decent score ngl, he picked a decent venue with a lot of degenerates, hope the victims are mainly roasties

Sounds like Mexico is having a blast.

Imagine being incel going into that nightclub by accepting cucktears' advice in hopes to get laid and then you get shot ded srs thbhthb
giphy.gif

Why'd you include hammy I'm baked and now I thought if hammy dying tbhtbh and that makes me sad so now my mood is down ngl
Hammy is immortal and would stop the bullets with his body ded srs

well what you except it is of course gan related