Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mexico is fucking pathetic , I fucking hate being locked forever in this low iq country , Just look at this shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
My fellow low iq shitskin goblins worship "Niño dios" AKA cumskin baby chad :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Peasants of a beanerland impoverished village cooperated to build a giant fetish worth 218 K pesos haha...this shit is sad...

O70410nf3ob71

I don't know what you're talking about.

the cartel gang must be full of christians

Move to "Canada" beaner. The gringos there are less racist than the rednecks in America. And you get free healthcare.
@Copexodius Maximus

That Baby Jesus mogs me.

the cartel gang must be full of christians

They actually pray to "virgencita de guadalupe" before doing their scumbag shit. :feelskek:
Move to "Canada" beaner. The gringos there are less racist than the rednecks in America. And you get free healthcare.
@Copexodius Maximus

I dont have enough money for visa shit , as far as i know you need to travel to europe first and return to mexico in order to be accepted there. :cryfeels:
we need fascism, not retarded religion

:yes:
That Baby Jesus mogs me.

is not even well made.

Last edited:
I agree with you in that it's a shithole. But I don't think you necessarily have to be stuck forever, you can work your ass off to get out and land in a decent country. I myself plan to leave my own shit country at some point, I'll be damned if I'm just gonna stick around without even trying to get out.

I agree with you in that it's a shithole. But I don't think you necessarily have to be stuck forever, you can work your ass off to get out and land in a decent country. I myself plan to leave my own shit country at some point, I'll be damned if I'm just gonna stick around without even trying to get out.

In order to get visa you need : A house of your own , A job and and travel to europe for at least 7 months and return to your country , In other words you need to be upper middle class and thats almost impossible to achieve in shitholes like mexico if you are poor. fuck life :feelsrope:and illegal immigration is dangerous and expensive too , You need to pay some narco scum to smuggle your ass to the US and they cant even assure your safety.

In order to get visa you need : A house of your own , A job and and travel to europe for at least 7 months and return to your country , In other words you need to be upper middle class and thats almost impossible to achieve in shitholes like mexico if you are poor. fuck life :feelsrope:and illegal immigration is dangerous and expensive too , You need to pay some narco scum to smuggle your ass to the US and they cant even assure your safety.
I never said it was easy, I'm saying you shouldn't just bend over and take it. There are ways of making it easier. If you can get one foreign company to vouch for you and take you in that can simplify the process a lot.

I never said it was easy, I'm saying you shouldn't just bend over and take it. There are ways of making it easier. If you can get one foreign company to vouch for you and take you in that can simplify the process a lot.

I cant even get a job here in mexico :feelsrope: and working like 20+ years just to be able to travel to first world countries just to get gigamogged by chads sounds cucked , I rather die and take the comfy warm embrace of death.

wtf for real what is this shit

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You are retarded, if you had read a little about fascism you would. Would you have realized that outside of Germany, all varieties of fascism were religious, Falangism, Vichy traditionalism and even Italian facism had a strongly religious base, retarded religion? Retarded is the West, not Christianity.
Vichy France wasn´t even properly fascist. Falangism had a fair share of secularist-republicans, and Italian fascism was literally, at the beginning, explicitly secular and anti-monarchical, when it got into power it had to capitulate to the Catholic Church.

:feelsree::feelsrope::feelsree:. Over. White worship is in the DNA of every fucking ethnic. God I fucking hate this caste system planet. Our own DNA has forsaken us ethnics to worship the white man :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I would like to visit Mexico and small central American countries such as Guatemala. Maybe local females have a low standards for a men.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Sure, you prefer the secular and atheistic West created by the Jews, if all the West were Christian, none of us would be here.
Or the 2nd world Balkans/Middle East/North Africa where organized crime and widespread corruption ensure that you will forever work for pennies,have shitty living conditions and no security

I would like to visit Mexico and small central American countries such as Guatemala. Maybe local females have a low standards for a men.

They do , But goblinas are ugly anyways and if you impregnate one you are only creating more suffering.

Low iq religious bullshit
Cope

That amount of pesos is like 4k € or something

If they're religious it makes sense that they'd build the figure and pray to it, it's not like that amount of money would've saved the village or something, or like they can't also donate to the poor
:feelsree::feelsrope::feelsree:. Over. White worship is in the DNA of every fucking ethnic. God I fucking hate this caste system planet. Our own DNA has forsaken us ethnics to worship the white man :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Cho fuel

Last edited:
Cope

That amount of pesos is like 4k € or something

If they're religious it makes sense that they'd build the figure and pray to it, it's not like that amount of money would've saved the village or something, or like they can't also donate to the poor

Cho fuel

Yeah i know , 200 k pesos is a fucking joke :feelsrope:

My fellow low iq shitskin goblins worship "Niño dios" AKA cumskin baby chad :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Peasants of a beanerland impoverished village cooperated to build a giant fetish worth 218 K pesos haha...this shit is sad...

View attachment 468311
You mean, Niño Jesus.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Getting cucked by a white jew.

The state of Latin America....:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They actually pray to "virgencita de guadalupe" before doing their scumbag shit. :feelskek:

I dont have enough money for visa shit , as far as i know you need to travel to europe first and return to mexico in order to be accepted there. :cryfeels:

:yes:

is not even well made.
Baby Jesus is a Norwood 3 vertex brutal.

What the fuck
i can relate, to be honest I empathize with real Catholic religious people in my country

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back