Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ mexican't andy

D

Dunkelheit

Nofapcel srs
★★★★★
https://stream.livestreamfails.com/video/5aa476e548ac5.mp4
https://stream.livestreamfails.com/video/5aaa060a188c2.mp4

jfl at this guy, even lil niglets bully him. It really comes down to looks. Bet if he was a high T or high SMV male, the lil nigga and the old nigger wouldn't have given the subhuman treatment to their superior. JFL if you think there's still such a thing as respect in today's society, or ever was for that matter. Respect = Intimidated, and the only scenario this doesn't apply is when you are exchanging goods or services and a job is on the line. Or both individuals are at the same "level".

I'm amazed this guy hasn't gone ER yet, while other males that had miles of SMV over him deemed themselves worthless and went on a killing spree. Yet this guy has like 1x10^-9000% chances of getting laid and is submissive optimistic all the time. I don't know how he can keep it together, if I were him I would have roped gone ER the same day I took the redpills about my looks.

it seems that many people on this forum are Ice Poseidon fans

JFL@you if you don't thank the guy who's robbing you

Whats happening in the second video? Is he being mugged? Why does he walk out of a building going through his wallet, does the black guy just see and decide to start taking his money? What the fuck? Why does he thank him?

Whats happening in the second video? Is he being mugged? Why does he walk out of a building going through his wallet, does the black guy just see and decide to start taking his money? What the fuck? Why does he thank him?
Because he is a loser

He gets passively robbed. Yes. Because he's an idiot, yes. Indeed. Because he's submissive.

this always happens in the hood, these subhuman little somalian pirates think they're always so tough

just fucking lol this makes my blood boil tbh, i would castrate them and stuff their cocks down their throats, fucking subhuman little ghetto scum. i had to deal with these types for literally 4 fucking years in 3 different high schools.

I WANT TO FUCKING MURDER THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy fuck the 2nd video

im legit fucking shaking from rage

why the fuck did you have to do this, if i had a gun and a suicide vest i wouldn't hesitate to shoot all these dirty 70 IQ fucks

Aren't these big streamers all rich? Why doesn't he move somewhere else?

It doesn't matter because his face and pygmy height will follow

he's scared but hes also retarded for having his money in his hands tbf

what else to expect from americans

That second video is enraging.

What is this guys height? you seriously have to be short asf for people to treat you like that.

Last edited:
That second video is enraging.

What is this guys height? you seriously have to be short asf for people to teat you like that.
5ft2

Godddamn this guy is fucked

hllyk11gzg7z.png

THIS is why I fucking emphasize on being low inhib and being able to defend yourself. You will get targeted by normies who specifically target the weak-and-beta looking people that won't fight back. It's proven for example that blacks target Asians at much higher rate than other races, because Asians tend to be non-confrontational people. This is documented in America and in France and other places in Europe.

it seems that many people on this forum are Ice Poseidon fans
I follow him, I'm not afraid to admit it. Much like me, he was a cringy kid in high school, spent all his time playing videogames. He says that streaming changed him from a low inhib (potentially was incel) to a guy that is not afraid of anything. Watch his streams and you will realize he has the confidence of 10 Chads despite not being that great looking or well built, although he is like 6'3.

He's not rich, but Ice Poseidon is.

Let me get this straight. He's making a lot of money off this streaming shit and we're all workceling?

Poor bastard. I empathize with manlets.

THIS is why I fucking emphasize on being low inhib and being able to defend yourself. You will get targeted by normies who specifically target the weak-and-beta looking people that won't fight back. It's proven for example that blacks target Asians at much higher rate than other races, because Asians tend to be non-confrontational people. This is documented in America and in France and other places in Europe.

I follow him, I'm not afraid to admit it. Much like me, he was a cringy kid in high school, spent all his time playing videogames. He says that streaming changed him from a low inhib (potentially was incel) to a guy that is not afraid of anything. Watch his streams and you will realize he has the confidence of 10 Chads despite not being that great looking or well built, although he is like 6'3.

He's not rich, but Ice Poseidon is.
It's easy as fuck for tall people to be konfidunt. "lol i streamed now im konfidunt" uhhh no when you literally tower over most people its easy to be konfidunt. I don't know how many cocky assholes I've met that were never anything special except for being tall.

Did he get mugged and thank the guy afterwards ?