Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mexicans call blacks the n word

What does comment section look like

If everyone was like that spic I’d actually be proud of being a beaner but most fucking mexicans-American want to be like niggers for some reason never understood why

If everyone was like that spic I’d actually be proud of being a beaner but most fucking mexicans-American want to be like niggers for some reason never understood why
The problem with spics is that they'll either lean towards white behavior or black behavior.

The problem with spics is that they'll either lean towards white behavior or black behavior.
True i did got to a majority spic school it’s either they’ll try to act black or white and then you have the spics who just crossed the border who cant speak english or have a accent majority of the hoppers are just a fucking pain the ass to deal with they usually caused a fuck ton of trouble fucking hate hate them they always have a fucking baseball cap theyre fat they wear polo shirts and wear true religon jeans with the boots and sleeveless jackets normally theyre called takuaches