Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mexican women are vile ugly creatures

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Most disgusting ugly women who hit the wall early and are all FAT and MENTALLY ILL.

mexican women are hot, I don't think I've seen an ugly mexican woman before

Plus they try to be emo and it always looks ugly as shit LMAO u ain't white fat BITCH.

mexican women are hot, I don't think I've seen an ugly mexican woman before
Only ugly beaner women are the fat ones, the skinny fit ones are hot.

Mexican women don't stay skinny for long they always end up getting fat because of the shitty Mexican diet
Beans and burritos and overall a very grain based diet, they put everything in bread just like Currys. No wonder they become obese and diabetic.

The wall is a cope, or basically the reformulation of: the older you get, the less chads you get. So behave, you landwhale, loose weight and try your chance with chad.

Tbh most latinas I see are fat or chubby because of their diet they'd be hot if they put down the food and exercised

Mexican femoids are either Stacie's or the most hideous thing you ever laid eyes on. No in between.