Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Mexican President made feminist movement public enemy #1

Based And Red Pilled.

Hispanics are one of the groups (((they))) are trying to turn gay/ feminist so their population dies off.

Last edited:
Hispanics are one of the groups (((they))) are trying to turn gay/ feminist so their population dies off.

Based

Bro what they want spic numbers to be high so that they replace the American population

It’s good to see ideas being adopted in politics

Bro what they want spic numbers to be high so that they replace the American population
I'm unsure how to put this without offending you. White Americans are dying off because they do a lot of drugs, commit suicide, live in matriarchies, and don't have kids in order to have a materialistic lifestyle/ gay sex. Most of those issues are self-inflicted and go back throughout white American history, and trace their origin in movements that were either white supremacist themselves or had nothing to do with 'non-whites'.

I hope the cartels kill all the feminists there

I'm unsure how to put this without offending you. White Americans are dying off because they do a lot of drugs, commit suicide, live in matriarchies, and don't have kids in order to have a materialistic lifestyle/ gay sex. Most of those issues are self-inflicted and go back throughout white American history, and trace their origin in movements that were either white supremacist themselves or had nothing to do with 'non-whites'.
You’re definitely a grey

So there aren’t beans flooding the border rn?

You’re definitely a grey
Low effort deserves a low effort response. Mestizos and Indians living in former Mexico have little to with Aryan Cletus being divorce raped and taking a shotgun round to the head.

He also hasn't been pandering so much to the ginned up disease scare like other country's officials have.

Low effort deserves a low effort response. Mestizos and Indians living in former Mexico have little to with Aryan Cletus being divorce raped and taking a shotgun round to the head.
Yes goy millions of mud people flowing across the border have nothing to do with your replacement. Fucking idiot.

Yes goy millions of mud people flowing across the border have nothing to do with your replacement. Fucking idiot.
"The Jews are responsible for the Catholic extremist Aztec-Spaniard hybrids living in former New Spain. Jews set up the Hispanic culture :soy:!"

I wonder how much of a retard you are to really believe this. Your people are dying because they are killing themselves. Hispanics, Asians or anyone else has got nothing to do with it. Get over it.

"The Jews are responsible for the Catholic extremist Aztec-Spaniard hybrids living in former New Spain. Jews set up the Hispanic culture :soy:!"

I wonder how much of a retard you are to really believe this. Your people are dying because they are killing themselves. Hispanics, Asians or anyone else has got nothing to do with it. Get over it.
I can’t imagine someone saying this out of ignorance and not malice. You are now an enemy to many for saying this 80IQ shit

KaijuBanzai

Greycel​

JoinedMay 8, 2022Posts70Online13h 56m

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You are now an enemy to many for saying this 80IQ shit
:feels::feels::soy:

I can’t imagine someone saying this out of ignorance and not malice.
Yes, the Aztecs were Jews. The Spanish Conquistadors were all Jews. Indians, Japanese and Ancient Chinese were Jews. China being more powerful than European countries is because of the Jewish Chinese Communist Party. If Northern Europeans can't curb stomp anyone else in the world instantly, its solely because of the Jews, and has nothing to do with either Northern Europeans themselves or said ethnic group in question. I apologize for not adopting this enlightened attitude instantly.

[UWSL]Yes, the Aztecs were Jews. The Spanish Conquistadors were all Jews. Indians, Japanese and Ancient Chinese were Jews. China being more powerful than European countries is because of the Jewish Chinese Communist Party. If Northern Europeans can't curb stomp anyone else in the world instantly, its solely because of the Jews, and has nothing to do with either Northern Europeans themselves or said ethnic group in question. I apologize for not adopting this enlightened attitude instantly.[/UWSL]
Right over your stupid GrAYfag head.

No one is saying that these self inflicted factors aren’t a part of it, but the kalergi plan and white replacement IS their stated goal. To deny this means you are a JWO apologist which means you fall into one of these two categories:

1. A deathnic or a Jew that thinks white extinction will benefit you (it won’t, you’re next).

2. Or simply an ignorant NPC (which obviously is not true if you found your way onto an incel forum).

@Fat Link @based_meme you two are better with words and explaining things. Would you come enlighten this likely gray infiltrator?

No one is saying that these self inflicted factors aren’t a part of it, but the kalergi plan and white replacement IS their stated goal. To deny this means you are a JWO apologist which means you fall into one of these two categories:

1. A deathnic or a Jew that thinks white extinction will benefit you (it won’t, you’re next).

2. Or simply an ignorant NPC (which obviously is not true if you found your way onto an incel forum).

@Fat Link @based_meme you two are better with words and explaining things. Would you come enlighten this likely gray infiltrator?
he's a greycel but youre begging for help to win an argument.

He's being sarcastic, but he is probably 1. In any case, you can't enlighten somebody who prima facie rejects the Kalergi plan. Just forget this dumbass.

he's a greycel but youre begging for help to win an argument.
I’m the side of truth, which means I win by default.

No one asked you faggot so don’t reply to me again.

You also have an anime avi which means there is a statistically higher probably of you being a closeted homosexual and crossdresser, which is why you said I was “begging for help” implying projection on your half, because that’s what you do. Sad!

Actually if you carefully and rationally consider things and take your time as opposed to immediately jumping to leftard conclusions like a typical reddit sperg here’s what you find out…

1. Without Jews there is no Christianity/Catholicism in existence.

2. Without Jewish malicious intent racial mixing both historical and modern would be practiced by only the absolute lowest of the low cultural outcasts and degenerates from each race, thus there’d also be no literal amount of any form of mixed mongrels on the planet anywhere numerous enough to deem a new nation, race or ethnicity of people.

3. If whites are killing ourselves it didn’t happen in a vacuum and just like every other major world problem or widespread cultural vice all you have to do is take the blinders off and put the glasses from the movie “They Live” on and you’ll soon discover the giant hooked nose that belongs to the filthy kike behind the curtain manipulating everything and everyone to disasterous and nefarious ends.

I think what trips you far leftists up in properly understanding Jews where you’re not quite able to accept the grim psychopathic parasitic nation wrecking truth about them is you lot generally fall back on the assumption that those of us that speak these truths believe in a grand Jewish conspiracy which you yourselves believe would be impossible to keep underwraps or that’s already supposedly been long discredited as a fraud ie the protocols of Zion for example but this is not the case for all of us.

Many of us simply properly understand that the Jew’s role in nature is that of being a human shaped parasite or parasatoid and so it is simply in their very nature as a people, race, group or collective to sap the resources of their host society and then destroy it from within as is a termites nature to do to a wooden structure like your average house for example thus no formally written or drawn up conspiracy is actually required.

Though they may infact have such documents such are perhaps unnecessary due to their very nature of being destroyers. :feelshehe:

I give him three days before he relents and bends the knee. :feelsjuice: