Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mexican manlet oldcels baldcel snags Stacy

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-

Just be spic.

Definitely NOT stacies but not ugly either. I mean, if they are happy, like each other... good for them, they scored something important in life.
If they were higher ups in cartels riding mega luxury cars, jets, yachts and mega mansions listening to highly illegal narco corridos they would have scored at least 50 tera stacies each week, as they do in real life getting super models. Don't need to point out how these amazing women attracted to these amazing beautiful satanic personalities end up sometimes, right? :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Spics live life on tutorial mode.

Where is the Stacy

1. Hardly a becky
2. I hope this guy has lube nearby because he is getting divorce raped very soon

1. Hardly a becky
2. I hope this guy has lube nearby because he is getting divorce raped very soon
This

OP doesnt realize that this subhuman is turbo betabuxxing some smalltown beaner that cucks him when he's out of town :feelshaha: