Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mexican Demands Cash on the Barrelhead from Negress He Married on Game Show

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major
★★

Mexican Demands Cash on the Barrelhead from Negress He Married on Game Show​

Andrew Anglin August 2, 2024

Abasolo and Lindsay in 2017.
This bitch seriously thought this dude was gonna fuck a nigger for free?
Bitch, you want that… (Mexican, I guess?) dick, you gonna have to pay them big bucks for it.
Mexicans are a proud race. If they’re going to fuck niggers, they’re going to ask for cash on the barrelhead, slut.
New York Post:
Bryan Abasolo says his estranged wife, Rachel Lindsay, called him a “leech” after he was awarded $13,000 in monthly spousal support.
The chiropractor claimed in a court document submitted Monday and obtained by InTouch Thursday that one of his bi-monthly spousal support payments was electronically transferred to him with a confirmation text that read, “BofA: Glender Ruth Llc sent you $6,628.50 for ‘Temp Leech Money.’”

Abasolo, who filed for divorce from the “Bachelorette” alum, 39, in January due to “irreconcilable differences,” spoke poorly of her marital behavior in a previous court filing.
He simply could not reconcile the fact that he was married to a nigger.
In his filing from July 2 obtained by People, he claimed his estranged wife subjected him to “years of her verbal manipulation” and never showed interest in his life.
Rumor is that when her Mexican husband would listen to mariarchi music and dance the fandango in the living room, she would scream “turn off that racket” and then threaten to call Donald Trump and have him deported.
His filing came after Lindsay argued against his $16,000 monthly spousal support request.
“I am not flush with cash, as he believes me to be,” she wrote in a June 27 filing obtained by Page Six.
She also said she would run out of funds if she was held responsible for $75,000 of his legal fees, which he also requested.
They should have made a sequel show about the divorce called “Help! I Married a Nigger!”
People will do anything on a game show.

I am not sure everyone even understands what happened here.
Basically, there was a show called “The Batchelor” which featured a handsome and wealthy man and a group of women interested in marrying him. There are some pretty obvious problems with this, but hey – it’s America. We can do all kinds of weird shit (and then accuse each other of being “weird” for being involved in it).
So then they did a woman version, where men would line up and compete to marry a woman, which is obviously much closer to reality. But I guess it was too close to reality, so they got a bunch of handsome whites and Mexicans to line up to compete to marry a nigger.
Nah, I looked it up, and about half of them were black.
When I was a kid, game shows were all like “Who Wants to be a Millionaire???” In Biden’s Wokemerica, it’s “Who Wants to Marry a Literal Nigger???”
It’s not surprising she chose the “basically pretty much white” Mexican guy, however. In my experience, that is the archetype of male physical attractiveness for women of all races – in “tall, dark, and handsome,” the “dark” means dark hair and eyes, not really skin tone. The problem is the ideal of these men – Italians, Spaniards, light-skin Latins – are usually short, which is the thing women dislike most, and it basically evens it all out.
Black women do tend to prefer black men. They might be the exception. But this bitch is tapped into high society, so she knows what the ideal “handsome man” fashion is.
Further, there is a lot of evidence that white women actually prefer sex with bears to sex with human men.
Anyway, who cares what women are sexually attracted to?
Women should be forced by religious authorities as children to marry much older men against their will.