Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL mexican andy's date ditched mid date

idk why this truecel even tries

Who is this? Some irlstreamer?

what's even more sad is what comes after,

Spic god

This guy is the truest truecel in modern history.

Does this guy get paid a lot for thsi shit or what?

this guy is a legit truecel. i wonder how he hasnt gone ER yet.

How does he even get them to go on dates with him?

She shouldn't have met him if she doesn't want to fuck him. Imagine a chad going to see a fat femoid youtuber then he refuses to kiss her on live stream in front of her fans, he'd be on the news as the biggest misogynist against the body positivity movement. They should name it femoid body positivity, because those are the only bodies they care about.

She shouldn't have met him if she doesn't want to fuck him. Imagine a chad going to see a fat femoid youtuber then he refuses to kiss her on live stream in front of her fans, he'd be on the news as the biggest misogynist against the body positivity movement. They should name it femoid body positivity, because those are the only bodies they care about.
Femoids use men for free meals.
This is why I like to refer to them as Fallopian Jews, they'll do anything to save money.

Fat fuck needs to lose weight.
If he lost weight and acne and grew a beard he'd go from a 1 to a 5 at least.

Last edited:

LMFAO. How did he even think he had a chance of kissing that :lul:

People here shouldn't include him as an incel. He can do somethings to improve. It might not change anything but people like him are making the argument: "Just improve yourself bro!" valid.

FFS. The cunt is a 6, he's a 1, 2 at best.

Femoids use men for free meals.
This is why I like to refer to them as Fallopian Jews, they'll do anything to save money.
Now I get why you call them that, lol. That femoid's free meal was more important to her than Andy's dignity in front of his fans.

Fatcel = volcel.

What a dirty femoid cunt. She gave a middle finger to the guy who donated and asked her to kiss Andy, like damn is it that bad. Stupid FOB bitch said, "No kiss, no hug" Andy should've kicked her out the car then said, "No uber, and no youtube coat riding bitch"

Last edited: