Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mexican acne gets rejected by 10/10 stacy

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

This Nigga has to be the most disgusting YouTube's ever, even worse then boogie.
This Nigga is short, obese, has terrible acne, and he dosnt even have the status to make up for it. I can't believe he thought the girl would like him.

They look like different species. It's over for Pedro.

I feel sorry for him, he must know that they're making fun of him and that he'll most likely die alone.

They look like different species.

Talking about seemingly different species, try whites vs aboriginal. Not even trying to be racist, just saying even curries mog them to oblivion.

I feel sorry for him, he must know that they're making fun of him and that he'll most likely die alone.
He constantly gets made fun of on streams, in that specific stream they where making fun of him for being a virgin and then he got rejected by this stacy.

What did you expect?

View attachment 22068
Talking about seemingly different species, try whites vs aboriginal. Not even trying to be racist, just saying even curries mog them to oblivion.

I don't even understand how humans and aboriginals are able to breed, they look like some prehistoric savages

poor guy has zero self awareness. There's dozens of videos out there of his cringe adventures

this guy probably posts here and starts thread like "if you haven't rejected you're volcel."

I'll giver her 7.5

Mexican Andy needs to realize he is incel.

Not number one Juan just lost, poor guy.

just be confident bruh

he doesnt have any self awareness, he needs to lose his acne and lose weight.

I feel sorry for this guy, at least he is trying. Gotta give him props for that

LMFAO@the abo clip. EVen the abos LAUGHED. Literally hitting a stick with another stick = performance.

Lmao mexican Andy aka Dodoria
latest

Lmao mexican Andy aka Dodoria
latest
This made me KEK so hard HAHAHAHA
Yeah that dude never had a fucking chance and didn't he loss his virginity to whore, right ?

shes like an 8 tbh, nowhere near a 10...

10/10? Most blonde teenage girls look like that in 2018 tbh, so easy with make-up these days.

how is it possible to have such low self-awareness?

that isn't a 10, you basic whitegirl/10, so like 6.5

but still way out of league of mexican andy, the guy basically has gotten the shit end of genetics,

Mexican Andy looks like a truecel tbh. He needs the blackpill fam.

Where's his acne? All I can see are acne scars. He skinmogs me...

Keep in mind under any normal circumstances she would never talk to him. She's basically being paid to talk to that sub human.

JFL @ 14:30 foid is all “I’m celebate teehee”

Torture video

JFL at stacy claiming she is celibate. I'm sure she fucked ice the very same day.