Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mewing is proof how millions were tricked into it just because it promised to improve their looks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
If mewing works or not, this is besides the point. And also yes, water is wet, no shit people would try to improve themselves.

But the mewing hype train is proof of how millions have been doing it. They disregard if it works or not and purely do it for 0.1mm of jaw gains, some of them dont even get results and just change the lighting and delude themselves that they have made gains. Heck, I bet you if Mike Mew said that you would make absolutely 0 gains, people would still do it because deep down they know jaw is law and they need those minimal if not nonexistent "gains".

And guess what? They start to post more pictures with their "new and improved" jaw. Why is this so significant? Because if someone posts more of themselves for people to see it shows that their are more "confident" and no not their personality. Its only because they feel like they have improved their looks.

More people are mewing than trying to learn pickup lines.. and I wonder why.

high iq, it's the same shit as with nofap, both could have some benefits but in the end difference is negligible since natural normie/chadlite/chad will mogs your mewmaxxed 1mm longer jaw and higher t from not wanking for a week chad will have double your nofapmaxxxedsemenretentionamxxxed balls 1sec after ejaculating into foids pussy.

luckly normfags dont really know how to mew properly anyway, you can't really explain the entire process in a 5 minute Brett Maverick video jfl, most of them think all you need is just a tip of the tongue, plus there are other stuff like swallowing correctly, chintuck etc

Last edited:
JFL @ (((mewing)))

Just chew some steak bro

the mewing meme needs to die a quick and somehow painful death

Mewing only seems to affect the maxilla, so I never got the appeal tbh
Mandible is the important part

Mewing only seems to affect the maxilla, so I never got the appeal tbh
Mandible is the important part
chewing is legit for mandible. I'm very skeptical of the validity of "mewing"

Just mew bro! We're all gonna make it bro!

Again, proof that looks matter

I don't like bragging but just to show my personal experience. I've never mewed in my life before recently.

My mandible is low gonial angle and wide and my tongue didn't even touched my top. It's only recently I begin mewing just for safety of it.

Even if mewing doesn't work I can't breath through my mouth comfortably anymore.I fear it will make my face even worse :feelstrash:

It worked for me, I'm a chad now kek

It helps with breathing tho.

people are unaware.

Glad he got his license revoked. Snake oil selling to desperate inkwels.

Forcing your young child to mew is the biggest gift possible.
The proof is clear in my eyes. Mewing works at the young ages, and it will improve facial aesthetics in the long run - if started early enough.

There are plenty of people who cope, and believe they are seeing results only after a couple of months of mewing, but in the long term, it will have some noticeable effect. You won't become gigachad obviously, but you will at very least improve your jaw by a small amount.

Is it worth it if you're past the age where significant results occur? I think so. You can only go farther downhill in terms of looks if you don't do it. I think comparing mewing to nofap is pretty disingenuous. Only mewing is proven scientifically to have results.

Forcing your young child to mew is the biggest gift possible.
The proof is clear in my eyes. Mewing works at the young ages, and it will improve facial aesthetics in the long run - if started early enough.

There are plenty of people who cope, and believe they are seeing results only after a couple of months of mewing, but in the long term, it will have some noticeable effect. You won't become gigachad obviously, but you will at very least improve your jaw by a small amount.

Is it worth it if you're past the age where significant results occur? I think so. You can only go farther downhill in terms of looks if you don't do it. I think comparing mewing to nofap is pretty disingenuous. Only mewing is proven scientifically to have results.
Nofap is proven to. Nofap and containment and control of sexual energy is connected to your chakras and vibrational energies.

I knew Mewing was a joke from the beginning, been telling people that forever. People have been telling me to fuck off because of that aswell. When will you learn.

He pretty clearly says it only works in young children whilst bones are still growing. Anything older than 8 or 9 he says is too late, I recall from a lecture. Maybe it was 10.

Correct jaw alignment and tongue posture isn't a scam, and afaik he doesn't try and scam adults into thinking they can magically get a new jaw by Mewing. Infact Mewing is itself a term coined by people who picked up on his work and posited that his work can be applied to adults - something he specifically says doesn't work.

Orthotropics is for young kids as an alternative to traditional orthodontic work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back