Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel MEWing is legit

N

nyc

Greycel
A few months ago, I heard about the practice of “MEWing” on this website; I decided to give it a shot. Basically, you keep most of your tongue on the roof of your mouth, and how you make the “n” sound, you keep the tip of your tounge there, too. You’re supposed to keep your lips closed and breathe through your nose at all times. Teeth should be slightly or close to closing as well. After awhile of doing this, it became a habit for me and it wasn’t as hard to keep my entire tongue on the roof of my mouth (it hurt at first because I wasn’t used to doing this, I’ve been a mouth breather my entire life and my tongue would just sit in the bottom/middle of my mouth).

Anyways, after 4-5 months of doing this, I no longer have a double chin and it doesn’t look like I have a recessed chin. My jawline is more prominent, too. Whenever I go out into public, I make sure to keep my tongue on the roof of my mouth because it makes my jaw look like chad’s, I’m not gonna lie. You guys should definitely give this a try.

Well done man i will try this thanks
Btw why does mouthbreathing cause recessed chins i've never understood the science behind it?

How the fuck do you start mouth breathing in the first place? I literally never even thought of doing it unless I'm exhausted from sports

Am I doing it right?
1518667031266.jpg

this is NYCel ban asap

How the fuck do you start mouth breathing in the first place? I literally never even thought of doing it unless I'm exhausted from sports

deviated septum from breaking nose when young

i cant put my tongue on the roof of my mouse cause my palate is too narrow cause of my underbite rip me

i cant put my tongue on the roof of my mouse cause my palate is too narrow cause of my underbite rip me
Push it until it does. Worked for me

Anyone wanna give me a rundown of mewing? My jawline is subhuman and this could help if I can fix it.

Pics or didn't happen.

Lowest of low IQ if you actually think this works

this helps only if you have low hyoid bone position. If you have recessed chin or a narrow jaw, it won't do shit expect maybe improve the submental angle.

@Tellem-T haven't you been doing this?

How do you even put your tongue at the roof of your mouth without it curling?

Allergies, chronic nasal sicknesses, etc. Shit like that, it's terrible.