Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mewing creating an orgasmic feeling in my forehead?

cope_overdose

cope_overdose

Greycel
i've just learned about mewing and when i hit the right spot, pushing my tongue against the roof of my mouth creates some kind of orgasm in my forehead. did i just discover something groundbreaking?

What the fuck is mewing?

LMAOOO this is so autistic

I cannot breathe when I start mewing, is this normal?
Or am I just supposed to keep the tip of my tongue on the roof of my mouth?

cope_overdose

fitting username. Another one from lookism.

You guys have no idea how cringy and aspie you look when mewing, not only is it awfully ineffective but also people would notice you pushing your lower jaw forward. I’ve had my friends asking me why i keep pushing my jaw forward and i couldn’t help but feel embarrassed.

Octopusgun2 said:
You guys have no idea how cringy and aspie you look when mewing, not only is it awfully ineffective but also people would notice you pushing your lower jaw forward. I’ve had my friends asking me why i keep pushing my jaw forward and i couldn’t help but feel embarrassed.

I thought mewing was just keeping your jaw shut and your tongue on the roof of your mouth 24/7. Jutting your jaw forward is pretty autistic and sounds uncomfortable

itsfuckingoverboyooyoyoyyoyos said:
I thought mewing was just keeping your jaw shut and your tongue on the roof of your mouth 24/7. Jutting your jaw forward is pretty autistic and sounds uncomfortable

Damn, that's a sexy ass username you got there.  :love:

Octopusgun2 said:
I thought mewing was just keeping your jaw shut and your tongue on the roof of your mouth 24/7. Jutting your jaw forward is pretty autistic and sounds uncomfortable
No, mewing is also juttting your jaw forward to supposedly “correct” your oral posture so that you’d no longer have an overbite. It obviously doesn’t work if you’re past 10-12 years old so if you have an overbite, you either get a bimax or live with it.

VST said:
Keep your tongue at the roof of the mouth, lips tightly sealed and teeth touching.

VST said:

It means you were robbed of forward growth.
Just put as much as you can on without dying.

Octopusgun2 said:

jfl at this. Do you have an overbite? If not, why would you be push your jaw forward?

Octopusgun2 said:
No, mewing is also juttting your jaw forward to supposedly “correct” your oral posture so that you’d no longer have an overbite. It obviously doesn’t work if you’re past 10-12 years old so if you have an overbite, you either get a bimax or live with it.

cope. has worked on multiple people. Just because you did it like an autist doesn't mean other people will.

tfw ur maxilla is so recessed and down curved that u cannot mew, HAHA

Spidey said:
VST said:
It means you were robbed of forward growth.
Just put as much as you can on without dying.
Octopusgun2 said:
jfl at this. Do you have an overbite? If not, why would you be push your jaw forward?
To “correct” my oral posture because according to aspies who believe in mewing, the longer you do it the more your jaw muscles get used to that position thus correcting your bite. It’s obviously ineffective as I’ve been doing it for about 2 years now ever since Mike Mew got popular among PSL coping aspies. Still no results whatsoever, my jaw easily falls backwards whenever I’m not jutting it forward.

i wonder if mewing directly after jaw surgery would make ur jaw rly forward grown and fuck it up since plates arent fused properly for months

what is mewing and how the fuck does one perform such an astonishing feat?

Octopusgun2 said:
To “correct” my oral posture because according to aspies who believe in mewing, the longer you do it the more your jaw muscles get used to that position thus correcting your bite. It’s obviously ineffective as I’ve been doing it for about 2 years now ever since Mike Mew got popular among PSL coping aspies. Still no results whatsoever, my jaw easily falls backwards whenever I’m not jutting it forward.

Then you failed at doing it, doesn't mean it doesn't work.

You couldn't mew and jut well. Congrats.

Spidey said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Then you failed at doing it, doesn't mean it doesn't work.
You couldn't mew and jut well. Congrats.
You’re gonna blame the outcome on me when it’s obviously mewing in itself is ineffective on people who are past pre-teen age. Keep coping, mewing is a myth and will NEVER work no matter how hard you try to make yourself believe that your maxilla looks more forward after 2 milliseconds of mewing. It’s all in your head buddy boyo—Look up the “placebo effect”.

Octopusgun2 said:
You’re gonna blame the outcome on me when it’s obviously mewing in itself is ineffective on people who are past pre-teen age. Keep coping, mewing is a myth and will NEVER work no matter how hard you try to make yourself believe that your maxilla looks more forward after 2 milliseconds of mewing. It’s all in your head buddy boyo—Look up the “placebo effect”.

That's your cope because you flopped at your MEWING. There's a thread somewhere where this guy has an overbite just like you and mewing ascends his lower third. He is way past pre-teen.

Just because you couldn't ascend doesn't mean others can't.

mewing is actually legit. especially if you have a recessed chin, mewing makes it a little less recessed and kinda defines your jaw and lower third from the front.

jfl people here are so lazy they don't wanna just keep their tongues on the roof of their mouths. it's the most free looksmaxing you can possibly do besides geting a tan.

Spidey said:
Octopusgun2 said:
That's your cope because you flopped at your MEWING. There's a thread somewhere where this guy has an overbite just like you and mewing ascends his lower third. He is way past pre-teen.
Just because you couldn't ascend doesn't mean others can't.
I keep my tongue effortlessly on the roof of my palate, lips sealed together, front teeth touching, using the jaw muscles to keep the bite tight.

I have done hours of research on this and I can tell you that it’s BULLSHIT and awfully ineffective. It if it wasn’t then I wouldn’t be wasting a penny on a bimax.

And i too can retrude my mandible and say “Oh look, here’s what I looked like before mewing”

Just STOP, please. You’re coping too hard. Mewing doesn’t work on those past pre-teen.

Octopusgun2 said:
I keep my tongue effortlessly on the roof of my palate, lips sealed together, front teeth touching, using the jaw muscles to keep the bite tight.

I have done hours of research on this and I can tell you that it’s BULLSHIT and awfully ineffective. It if it wasn’t then I wouldn’t be wasting a penny on a bimax.

And i too can retrude my mandible and say “Oh look, here’s what I looked like before mewing”

Just STOP, please. You’re coping too hard. Mewing doesn’t work on those past pre-teen.

Of course buddy boyo. The concept isn't ineffective, the tool is (YOU).

Spidey said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Of course buddy boyo. The concept isn't ineffective, the tool is (YOU).
I’m not saying that the concept is ineffective. It’s only ineffective if you’re over pre-teen. Also depends on your genetics, if you have delayed puberty then mewing might be effective even at your mid-teen years.

Octopusgun2 said:
I’m not saying that the concept is ineffective. It’s only ineffective if you’re over pre-teen. Also depends on your genetics, if you have delayed puberty then mewing might be effective even at your mid-teen years.

I'm 18, but i know that my puberty is over now. Will mewing do anything for me ?

kek that happens to me too maybe we are super matrix buddha enlightened 3rd eye alien masters

Octopusgun2 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I thought mewing was just keeping your jaw shut and your tongue on the roof of your mouth 24/7. Jutting your jaw forward is pretty autistic and sounds uncomfortable

mewing doesn't have anything to do with jutting

Normies don't know mewing and they are getting laid on a daily basis