Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Mewing Cope

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Even proofs are cope. Redpill coperz use surgery pics to prove that mewing works but when you img search it on google you'll find surgery sites.

Mewing past 12 is mostly cope. It might stop your face from getting worse, but 90% of cunts claiming mewing works are teens in puberty jfl

Mewing past 12 is mostly cope. It might stop your face from getting worse, but 90% of cunts claiming mewing works are teens in puberty jfl
Imagine believing that just pushing your tongue to your roof of the mouth makes your jawline wider and makes your facial structures better

People who spread that mewing bullshit already have good jaws.

The guy who invented it was kicked out of some dentist society because they saw through his bullshit

I despise your avi.

But, what bout chewing mastic gum?

But, what bout chewing mastic gum?
You can get more defined muscles around your jaw-area I guess but chewing all day isn’t healthy bc that’s not what your jaw is supposed to do

Mewing only works for slightly recessed ppl, if you're complete subhuman genetic failure (like me), then no amount of these "excersizes" will help

It works pre puberty.

Most mewing "results" pics are people clenching their jaws, losing fat and using much better angles/lighting setup. Yet another scam to juice unattractive people out of their money.