Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mew2King shares his sadness, loneliness (inceldom)

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Mew2King is a famous Smash Melee expert / tournament winner, he shares how he's depressed and suicidal, how he wants to find a partner but feels hopeless, how he's suicidal but afraid of hell.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVuEST8RdL8

Last edited:
extremely brutal

was a normie

He can just get an ethnic bitch though, JBW is law.

This dude knows the feeling, fuck I feel bad for this bloke harsh.

Afraid of hell? Maybe he’s already there

Maybe, just maybe, if he took a shower, haircut and respected women, he'd have a chance :soy: :soy: :soy:

Suifuel for baldcels

I watched this video a couple of days ago. Not only is the Smash community under attack, but the gaming community in general. There is also the statement of Leffen trying to talk down other men, specially Zer0 if I remember correctly. Leffen is basically doing virtue signalling and he is siding with with people (specially females) who are going out and blindly accuse men in gaming communities without any logic whatsoever.

Anyone can pay a girl enough money to have starfish sex
You will be actually desirable due to your white skin, the money is just a bonus for them. So no excuse. I went to an ethnic country, I got zero interest and attention. Therefore you're just a location"cel," whereas I am a truecel.

Why do they say YouTube is broken? Does it give more revenue than Twitch?

Sad stuff, man. I hope he can discard the evangelist mindset, at least. That would make his mental health so much better, but it's extremely unlikely given the sheer irrationality his spirituality is rooted into.

You will be actually desirable due to your white skin, the money is just a bonus for them. So no excuse. I went to an ethnic country, I got zero interest and attention. Therefore you're just a location"cel," whereas I am a truecel.
Im a trucel due to my 3/10 face. You probably mog me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back